Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerd

Volk... Simply put, I DID create it =D

And as for the "immortal beings fighting" thing...

Who said I was not going to join up with Volk and share the universe and everything it does, and doesnt, contain?
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Faerd

I love when sarge got infected by O'malley...

"Eat lead world! Drop and give me infinity!"

And yeah, sorry for the neverending quotes from RVB

Time for....

MONTY PYTHON QUOTES!

I HEREBY PROCLAIM THIS THREAD ABOUT MONTY PYTHON AND ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH IT! (Spam is included seeing as there is a monty python song ABOUT spam... albeit the meat, not the forum-posting kind... but i'll let that slide))

Where'd you get them coconuts?
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

bjornredtail

"Capacitors charging... 90%"
"Halt the firing cycle... I want you to reverse the polarity into the accelerator coils..."
"Sir, but that will destroy the cannon... :
"I know... We have lost this fight. Order whatever is left to fall back to an unoccupied area of the void. I'll see to it that the cannon is destroyed.."
"Yes sir!"leapt
*The Redtail franticly enters commands into a nearby console. As soon as he finished, he stepped back, noting that he is the last person on the command deck. Pulling a grenade from his belt, he pulled the pin out, then allowed the explosive device to roll into the command room. He jumped out the door, rapidly descending a metal scaffolding. And explosion tears through the command deck, and a series of alarm sirens begin to sound. As Bjorn runs from the General Pwnage canon, the sound of capacitors discharging can be heard, as a series of arcs and explosions tear though the cannon.*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

No volkov. Ninja chickens do not fail. They meow and hiss and everyone runs ::). And what about my paradox gun and firetooth sspam dispenser?Im not even trying yet! :D
Ninja chickens are a paradox so they don't die! :P
And yes...they all have paradox guns...be afraid!  :o

HONK HONK!

what was that? ???

*realises that his evil cheese puffs have come to aid him*

I cannot stay here long!

:o
wow...I have the muffin mafia*

*created on an apple mac movie making course I did...I've even got the dvd of the evil muffins...be afriad!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

*in marches the muffin mafia...do your self a favour and dont think why!*

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

A witch must weigh as much as something that floats...a log!
But a log doesnt always float!
Then...a stone!
Stones dont float either!
Then...a duck!Ducks float! If they weigh as much as a duck they're a witch!!

NOTE:I got this scene from a friend so dont blame me that the words are proarbly wrong!!

Shadow

the general pwnage shield protects from being generally pwned, and if the big bang cant generally pwn someone, what can?
*The heat that gets through the shield stops Shadow's organs from liquifying and gives Shadow a perfectly even tan. From watching the energies of the Big Bang, Shadow learns the secret of the creation of life, and sets about seeding the universe with the building blocks of life. Then he finds the algae that would eventually make Volkov and eats it*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only mean that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around it is dark"

""It was a fantastic success. Over 60 000 times more powerful than Britain's great pre-war joke, and one which Hitler just couldn't match.""

don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Firetooth

ok...maybe that was a bit much... ::)

Firetooth

guess what? Someone I know is going to draw my ninja chickens and post them on freewebs-now you all have nowhere to hide! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!  :)

pippin the mighty

Someone i know is about to kill you * hires woody allen for 1p a year to search and kill firetooth*

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Shadow on January 12, 2008, 05:19:09 AM
and if the big bang cant generally pwn someone, what can?

Well... theres the egg of a paradox chicken, which is in-destrucktable... and there is a baby shadow, which in theory is you in your younger life... you decided who will be the weakest link *wink* goodbye

Gen. Volkov

Quotethe general pwnage shield protects from being generally pwned, and if the big bang cant generally pwn someone, what can?
*The heat that gets through the shield stops Shadow's organs from liquifying and gives Shadow a perfectly even tan. From watching the energies of the Big Bang, Shadow learns the secret of the creation of life, and sets about seeding the universe with the building blocks of life. Then he finds the algae that would eventually make Volkov and eats it*

It's the ANTI-pwnage shield. Not the general pwnage shield. Also, being burnt to a crisp is not being pwned unless it is declared that bjorn pwned you. So you are burnt to a crisp, as the shield does not protect. Besides which, I invented the darn thing, so I define what it protects from. Therefore, you are burnt to a crisp and your internal organs are severely messed with before that happens. You don't learn the secrets of the universe, and you certainly don't eat whatever eventually becomes me.

QuoteNo volkov. Ninja chickens do not fail.

Yours do.

QuoteIm not even trying yet!

Obviously.

QuoteVolk... Simply put, I DID create it =D

Bah. Fine.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 12, 2008, 12:39:02 PM

QuoteIm not even trying yet!

Obviously.

Haha that is funny, even funnier than than the word "thusly" from bjornredtail in a past post. Hehe *stamps on the briefcase beside containing 800m networth for Gen. volkov*

That'll do it =)

Firetooth

*gathers all mater togther, turning into a anmoly and hopping in and out of time, erasing the human race, welcome to the hugjkshfksfyaiusgfmhjds age aka time of the chickens!*