Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 10, 2008, 08:12:22 PM
QuoteThe problem is that the cannon was developed in the void... So, still immune from changes in the timeline.

Doesn't matter, YOU are the one affected by my changes, thus you don't have the capacity to design the gun in the first place. You never even go into the void in the first place, and thus never build the GPC. So even if the GPC still existed in the void, you would not be there to operate it, nor would you even know about it. So anything you used the GPC to do to affect what I have done does not occur. The race of Super-volkovs develops. I never said I had complete control of the human race, but the whole human race is way less intelligent, so my super-Volkovs could easily control them if I so wished.

As for Firetooth... no. Just no, you fail.

Shadow unhooks Volkov from his VR dream in which he created a race of super volkovites and laughs his butt off as a disoriented Volkov staggers around muttering "gangit i hate roasted baboon" They are back on the control deck of the GPC. Upon discovering that it was all a gream, Volkov invents 4 new stages of grief and goes through them all in about 5 minutes, then sets about halping Shadow clean all the baboons off the GPC
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

Not quite

RWL needs a bot >:(

bjornredtail

But I'm also in the void! Thusly... Open fire!!!
*general pwnage cannon does it's work*
*shoots Shadow with TDG (Temporal Displacement Gun), transporting him to 1 second after the big bang*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shadow

Shadow quickly activates the general pwnage shield he stole from Volkov and survives the Big Bang. He then enters the sewage pipe to the void, which is also outside of time and therefore easily accessible even right after the Big Bang. He throws Redtail so hard at the wall of the void that a space-time anomoly causes a small peice of it to break off and form a small bubble around Redtail, who drifts off into the space time continuum screeching.

bjornredtail

After mastering time-travel, the other three dimentations are no problem.
*Uses 4d thruster pack to maneuver back into the void*
*shoots attacking forces with a crossbow*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Shadow

Listen, If I can survive the Bog Bang, a I don't even notice when I'm hit with a crossbow. *Steps into the 5th dimension and removes everyone's insides from a direction they cannot comprehend*

Has anyone read Flatland?

Faerd

Volk, the thing is, my modifications of reality via RDG are unchangeable except via another RDG, and exist independent of time.

I'll give you back your volkovites though =D
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

bjornredtail

*wrenches guts back into space time through sheer willpower*
What have we here? Immortals forever locked in an epic battle..
AKA, Nevadacow

Gorak

asomeone should lock this thread 1 away from record
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

RWL is cool enough that we can talk to each other! (just about)

Shadow

It's true, although lately people on turbo have been ganging up on me :'(

lol all in good fun, at least from my side of the fight

Firetooth

BRAM BONKITY HONK! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 10, 2008, 08:12:22 PM
QuoteThe problem is that the cannon was developed in the void... So, still immune from changes in the timeline.
As for Firetooth... no. Just no, you fail.

I NEVER FAIL. Now my chickens will kill you all shouting there well-known war cry!
"MEOW!"
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

oh and just incase my paradox gun isnt enough...
*the firetooth spam dispenser is made, destroying several realitys with it's hideousnes, all alien species go into hiding, and the occult reigns*

Gen. Volkov

QuoteShadow unhooks Volkov from his VR dream in which he created a race of super volkovites and laughs his [Behind] off as a disoriented Volkov staggers around muttering "gangit i hate roasted baboon" They are back on the control deck of the GPC. Upon discovering that it was all a gream, Volkov invents 4 new stages of grief and goes through them all in about 5 minutes, then sets about halping Shadow clean all the baboons off the GPC

So wait, going to primeval earth was a dream? Bugger all.

*Helps Shadow clean baboons off the GPC*

*Waits for chance to hit him with a blast from the bowel disruptor and steal the GPC*

QuoteBut I'm also in the void! Thusly... Open fire!!!

I suppose it doesn't matter, but you were not always in the void, and thus my (apparently imaginary) changes would affect you before you entered the void.

Shadow quickly activates the general pwnage shield he stole from Volkov and survives the Big Bang. He then enters the sewage pipe to the void, which is also outside of time and therefore easily accessible even right after the Big Bang. He throws Redtail so hard at the wall of the void that a space-time anomoly causes a small peice of it to break off and form a small bubble around Redtail, who drifts off into the space time continuum screeching.

*Laughs as Shadow fries in the aftermath of the Big Bang, as the anti-pwnage shield is only effective against the general pwnage cannon.* *Hits him with the bowel disruptor before he gets sent to the aftermath of the Big Bang for good measure*

QuoteHas anyone read Flatland?

Yes, but you don't get to do that, because your busy being burnt to a crisp by the energies left over from the Big Bang.

Volk, the thing is, my modifications of reality via RDG are unchangeable except via another RDG, and exist independent of time.

I'll give you back your volkovites though =D

How can you modify things with the RDG if you never invented the RDG though? Apparently my volkovites never existed though.

I NEVER FAIL. Now my chickens will kill you all shouting there well-known war cry!
"MEOW!"

You already have failed, you just don't realize it yet. *Shoots the chickens with the bowel disruptor* *They are incapacitated*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES