Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

"My brothers.... Why???!!!! GerrraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHhhhhhh1!!!!!"
"Major Redtail, are you allright?"
"*sigh* yes. We need to retake the cannon... We built it, we know how it works. Cover me... I'm going in..."
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMy ninja chickens cannot die and  can kill all of you *eats pip while super-evloved volkov dies*

Unfortunately, you can no longer control those ninja chickens, as explained in my post.

Quote"OY! VOLKOV! I ALREADY MODIFIED REALITY! NOTHING THAT ANYONE DOES OR DOESNT DO CAN AFFECT ME! I AM INVIIIIIINCIBLE! AND ALSO!"

How can you invent the RDG and modify reality if you don't have the brains to do it? My changes predate yours, as I'm on primeval earth, before your ancestors even evolved.

Quote*Volkovites are turned into super-volkovites with limited telekenitic abilites, half belonging to Volkov and the other to Faerd*

They already were super-volkovs, and they belonged fully to me.

The general pwnage cannon swings around to earth and starts generally pwning volkovites. It is outside of time and therefore untouched by Volkov's changes, and can wreak havoc at will.Baboon Redtails fly everywhere as Shadow remotedly controls the general pwnage cannon to sever the sewage link between the void and Earth, effectively trapping Volkov on a rapidly disentegrating planet in the early Jurassic period with nothing for company but the occasional crazed chicken.

*Before it can do this, the general pwnage cannon blinks out of existence, because it's inventors no longer have the capacity to invent it, despite it being outside of time, it's inventors are not.*

*After modifying the past to make a new, much better present, Volkov escapes back up the sewer pipe, into the void, and then back into the main universe to enjoy the fruits of his labors*

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

The problem is that the cannon was developed in the void... So, still immune from changes in the timeline. And, Major Redtail holds the reset codes, and a scanner's report on what was changed through the timeline. So...
*general pwnage cannon targets and destroys some of the engineered temporal changes that Volkov has introduced. The race of Volkovs does not develop, nor does he gain complete control of the human race*
*once the cannon has finished this well tuned round of destruction, it is reconfigured by Bjorn to require two separate launch codes, simultaneous key turns, and a logic bomb to keep the cannon from firing on Redtail assets*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Shadow

Redtail failed to remove several backdoors that Shadow left in the GPC's codes, which Shadow opens. He fires at the sewage duct from a remote station, completely severing the void from the outside world and trapping several baboon redtail inside, along with a now useless GPC. He fastforwards time to the present day and sets about removing all traces of the volkovite bloodline from the Earth to avoid another takeover.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

bjornredtail

No he didn't...
1. We are not Microsoft... We don't make mistakes like that in a final revision.
2. The code came from Redtail's private repository... Only Redtail has access to the repository. Thus, you have not had a chance to insert any code whatsoever into the General Pwnage Cannon.
AKA, Nevadacow

Shadow

I made the cannon, if you go back and take a look :P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Arguia Zsah

windhound

Quote from: windhound on January 09, 2008, 11:07:03 AM
Philip is FAF's Forum Bot Sticker
Any post in FAF's spam room is answered by Philip unless you put the word 'antisocial' somewhere in your post
<3 Philip

But people talk to Philip Shadow.  There's pages and pages and pages of just one person chatting with the bot
Granted, many people double, triple, quadruple post in this topic, but not to the extent they would if they were getting responses for each post
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Ohh...I want to be a spam bot... :(
Oh...and has this reached the record?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

The ninja chickens cannot be killed. They are a paradox. They killed themselves 100yearys ago ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

HAHAHAHAHA

WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY DO THAT? BECAUSE THEY SAW AMOOSA?CHICKEN POX!

Firetooth

Hey that was my old avatar!
I own a paradox machine! ;)

Firetooth

*makes paradox gun, making it so if a ninja chicken is killed, two new ones appear, also if you kill one you become ashamed and die, ninja chickens only do what I say now thanks to my paradox gun, all prepare to be owned*
Paradox is stronger then reality. You have all lost. "SLAGAR WINS!"
Well...maybe that was a bit much...but yeah. I can die and come back as a clone of YOU!Now thats scary!
*Turns reality into a pizza, then eats it*
AND ARE YOU FORGETING MY OWNAGE CANNON?And pip is tinned meat lol! :D

bjornredtail

No... It states rather clearly that I designed the general pwange cannon.
*sends a ceace and decist letter*
*uses pocket phone device to switch to ninja chicken form, thus becoming invincible*
*dusts off tempral displacement gun, weilding it meaniceingly*
*forgets how to spell momentarily*
AKA, Nevadacow

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThe problem is that the cannon was developed in the void... So, still immune from changes in the timeline.

Doesn't matter, YOU are the one affected by my changes, thus you don't have the capacity to design the gun in the first place. You never even go into the void in the first place, and thus never build the GPC. So even if the GPC still existed in the void, you would not be there to operate it, nor would you even know about it. So anything you used the GPC to do to affect what I have done does not occur. The race of Super-volkovs develops. I never said I had complete control of the human race, but the whole human race is way less intelligent, so my super-Volkovs could easily control them if I so wished.

As for Firetooth... no. Just no, you fail.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES