Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

update of my drama with the rabbit:
Deputy drake died!  :o
Ol' smarty pants lost an arm
sg't kill kill and tom the fox didnt appear...
and the rabbit went on a murderous rampagee! ::)

Firetooth:What's up tom?
Tom:Um...the sky?
(sgt kill kill runs i, missing several limbs, followed by old smary pants)
kill kill:the rabbits are coming!
Tom:Lets run?
Firetooth:nah you coward its only a rabbit, Ill kill it watch
(10 seconds later firetooth runs away, followed by the rest scremning)
Firetooth:I agree with tom!I admit it!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

*Hits Faerd with blast from the bowel disruptor before he can bring out his character sheet, just after he sets aside the RDG* *Bowel disruptor is set on "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE ME!?!?!"*

*Faerd is incapacitated and later dies from his internal organs being turned into a liquid goo of about the consistency of toothpaste*

*Is safe behind his antipwnage shield*

*Wonders how Firetooth is still running around when he should be dead due to lack of internal organs*

*Wanders into the void, firing off blasts of bowel disrupting energy at everything that moves*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 07, 2008, 03:50:10 PM
*Wanders into the void, firing off blasts of bowel disrupting energy at everything that moves*

volkov gets stuck in the awful mess left by baboob redtail just as the general pwnage cannon commits suicide out of shame because nobody will clean it up. his antipwnage shield takes the blast but is now useless, and volkov gets sucked into the septic system down to earth.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Faerd

As soon as Faerd dies a loud beeping noise is heard along with a robotic voice: "Error... Error... Improbability Drive Activated..."

*Faerd comes back to life as a killer invincible clown hellbent upon destruction*

Somewhere in Nevada...

AAAAAAAUUUGGHGHHGHGHGGHG

*Clownfaerd (CF) picks up a stop sign before warping back to the void and proceeding to whack everything within sight, or out of sight*

*Seventeen doors open, random corpses flying out at high speeds in all directions*

(Yeah, I totally stole the clown from Madness, but what the hey?)
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Faerd

Amazing Alliteration Alters Animals Awkwardly (And Apparently Amazons Also!)
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

bjornredtail

Somewhere else in Nevada...
*the army of Redtail gathers along an old BLM road. A portal opens up, and the long line of vehicles drives into the void to relieve and reinforce the forces of the void* 
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

pippin the mighty

hello noobs!

pippin the mighty

pippin the mighty

HAHAHAHA i own 8 monkey farms! mwuhahahahaha!

Firetooth

volkov I never had internal organs lol.
*uses ninja chickens to close voidd forever*
*wonders whatever happened to baboon redtail*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

...I am spam...well maybe im the ninja chicken of the spam! :D

pippin the mighty

hahahahahhahahahaha :amazing: :happy: :amazing: :happy: :amazing: :happy: :amazing: :happy: :o :( >:( :D ;) :) ??? ::) :P :-[ :wink: :-X :-\ :-* :'( :'( :-* :-\ :-X :wink: :-[ :P ::) ??? :happy: :o :( >:( :amazing: :D ;) :)

Firetooth

...*rabbits swarm firetooth, subsequently biting him to death as well as drowning him*
LOL

pippin the mighty

*8 monkets walked into the clearing bearing their teeth. One bit my head so i had no other way... hit it with my picture of the pope!*

HEHEHEHEHE ;) :-X :D ::)