Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerd

FOR THE LAST... F***ING... TIME...

THE RDG (All rights reserved by Faerd Inc.) IS ONLY USEABLE BY ME AS I USED IT TO REDEFINE REALITY BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW IT EXISTED!!!!

a;lskdmfalkdmfl;kameflkamwe;lkfdmalk;sdfma;lkwejr apdsjfja ;klsd

Oatmeal chocolate chip walruses.
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

bjornredtail

But the void is outside of reality. Thus, the RDG has no effect there.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shadow

The only weapon in the void is the general pwnage cannon, which is currently inhabited by baboon redtail who has been strapped there for several days now and is really angry since it doesn't have toilet facilities in the control room in which he is locked.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 05, 2008, 04:47:17 AM
Hey guys! You can all have a rare oppertunity now to read one of my poems! I write so few, and this is pretty much the first time i've actually shown other people....

It has a swear though, so if that offends you, don't click on this link: http://stickersticker.deviantart.com/art/Malice-behind-my-Moth-73837297

The link doesn't work for me - I get a message from deviantart saying page not found

Shadow

Should we go for the record...  2191
Last word  2159

32 posts from the record!

bjornredtail

Oh, right. Well, it's just a beta version... The next revision will have proper facilities. In the mean time...
*baboon Redtail uses his opposable thumbs and inherited scientific, engineering, and mechanical talents to open the lock with a crude device made from a Popsicle stick,  some fabric from the operator's chair, some gum, some finely hand-machined lock picks (also from the operator's chair)*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Shadow

Firetooth was waiting outside the door with the RDG, which clicked innefectually in the nonreality of the void. While he was puzzling over this, baboob redtail jumped up and hugged his face and they did the classic thing where they run around clawing at each other and screeching.  All the commotion caused baboob redtail to catch up on several days of deprivation, and everyone abandoned the void because it was just too gross now. The general pwnage cannon decided that, (dog-garn-it), it was going to generally pwn something no matter how gross it was, and generally pwned the RDG and every moment of time remotely related, effectively removing the RDG and all its past effects from time itself. If a general pwnage cannon could think, it would have thought something along the lines of "about time."

Faerd

Faerd sighed at the destruction of Firetooth's "Reality defining gun" then grinned, holding up his own RDG, the REAL one, before setting it aside. "Pity he never realized it was a fake."

Faerd then brought out his character sheet of nonexistance, simultaneously nonexistefying everything that ever existed anywhere, without any time for reaction or way to stop said nonexistance from spreading.
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Faerd

LEZ DO THIS!!!

*Bop to the top*

Also, NEW SIGNATURE, COMMENT ON IT DARN YOU!!!!

asdlkmfa;klewrjqp83240q2w0ea0dn fa-*apseirjq28e3r09*()&#*$UOKAJD

Peace Alliance

ya i took it down... i don't think i'm ready to be a poet yet.

bjornredtail

Of course, we already thought of waste disposal here in the void... You see that septic line that goes to primeval earth?
AKA, Nevadacow

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

I am invincibele. I do not need RDG'S :D
*Runs into room, throwing ninja chickens over everyone, effictevely drowning them*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

like a chip and a rubarb you fatty and smelly =) lol

Firetooth