Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerd

I'm just quoting Red Vs Blue....

Anywho, how's everyone doing?

And yes, I am the king of randomness.
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Faerd

btw, new sig... =D
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Peace Alliance

I donno if you can dub yourself king of randomness.

Wouldn't the title itself have to be random? Like you could be the Old Duke of Randominity or something... Not sure if you could just be the kind of randomness

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 04, 2008, 01:16:32 PM
I donno if you can dub yourself king of randomness.

Wouldn't the title itself have to be random? Like you could be the Old Duke of Randominity or something... Not sure if you could just be the kind of randomness
faerd is the chicken of randomness
alright here's what I am:
ye old t-mobile salemen random lord.
like it? ???
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAHH!Just die!!!!

No.

Quote*runs in and shoots off volkovs arm, but then it turns into a gooy mess and reforms.*

What? No, you are incapacitated. Pooping out your spleen remember?

Quote*Ninja chicken army use bowel disrputor on volkov. Setting?Mega mess of former organs and/or bones*

Bah, I hereby decree that you or anyone affiliated with you gets to use the bowel disruptor. You don't get the reference and are not thinking up clever or funny settings.

Quote*sighs*Im not on earth how many times you gotta be told?

I never said you were on the earth, in fact, that is why I am able to blow it up.

Quote*uses RDG to destroy ALL bowel disruptors, and uses it to turns his spleen into candy and eats it.*..yummy Lips Sealed

The lack of internal organs means you can't ingest anything, and in fact quickly kills you. You can't use the RDG to destroy the bowel disruptor. It's part of my reality, and I am rejecting any reality you create for me and substituting my own.

Quote*turns monkey volkov into jar jar binks*

No, you don't, your dead from lack of internal organs.

Quoteanyway, now I will randomly put in quotes to destroy volkovs reality.
"No luke, I am your father!"~Darth Vader

Doesn't work.

*"borrows" this wonderful creation and uses on volkov*
*wins*

*Creates anti-pwnage shield* *Shoots Firetooth with the newly invented FAIL gun* *It causes Firetooth to fail at life and just generally be made of fail and lose.*

*Wins*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

volkovs reality is torutre land, he has to read all my spam, and he's rejected from hsi reality.

quote off volkov
Bah, I hereby decree that you or anyone affiliated with you gets to use the bowel disruptor. You don't get the reference and are not thinking up clever or funny settings.

Yay!Builds a bowel disruptor shield.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Good effort.

Hey does anyone here know how to skin a rabbit?

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 05, 2008, 03:53:53 AM
Good effort.

Hey does anyone here know how to skin a rabbit?
quote from kotor
"There are many ways to scalp a wookie, but only one chance to skin it"
"Thats disgusting"
"Also very true"
Now look at my version:
"There is many ways to shoot a rabbit, but only one way to skin it"
"Thats beutiful!Can I give it a try?"
"No. Looks can be decieving, the rabbit bit off my arm"
"..."
"yes ... away for all I care!"
"...thanks I will!....
"...I was being sarcastic..."
"Now your dotting as well!..."
"...*shoots partner*"
"...ugh why did you shoot me"
"..."
THE END
Will you all aplaude or throw tomatoes at me

Peace Alliance

Hey guys! You can all have a rare oppertunity now to read one of my poems! I write so few, and this is pretty much the first time i've actually shown other people....

It has a swear though, so if that offends you, don't click on this link: http://stickersticker.deviantart.com/art/Malice-behind-my-Moth-73837297

Firetooth

its actually quite good...why couldnt it be about skinning rabbits...wait....rabbots!robotic rabbits!

Firetooth

Gen. Volkov

Quotevolkovs reality is torutre land, he has to read all my spam, and he's rejected from hsi reality.

Nope, as I've previously stated, you cannot impose your reality on me. Any time you attempt to do so, I reject your reality and substitute my own.

QuoteYay!Builds a bowel disruptor shield.

*Builds a bowel disruptor than can break the shield*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

pippin the mighty

*builds a knife dispenser* that should do it =) *skips gaily around with bear*

Firetooth

thank you very much pip *uses RDG to turn knife dispenser into a teddy dispenser*
*upgreades RDG into A RRDG (ROCKET reality defining gun)*

Faerd