Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

Oh... But you are still in the most distant far future, where the universe has reached a consistent (and rather cold) temperature. Although your RDG seems to be capable of bending the rules of physics (much like my various pocket time travel capable devices) everything you have done is still in the far future, and is an illusion. Perhaps you should update the firmware on your RDG? Unless the void is timeless, in which case a drunken hermit, baboon Redtail, and Shadow have just arrived.
*engineers perfect RDG clone, an army of newly trained ninja chickens train in its use and prepare to defend the void, lead by Baboon Redtail, while on the outside, Weasel/Ninja Chicken Redtail continues with wrongful death suit, finds more patent lawiers, and starts developing the general pwnage cannon*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Shadow

Shadow, heading a team of crck engineers, perfects the general pwnage cannon and sets it up in the timeless void, which, being timeless, can fire anywhere in time itself with hilarious results. He straps baboon redtail to the controls and wanders off humming to wreak havoc elsewhere.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

what monstosite have I created?This is the part when the angry RWL fans come and burn down my palace...oh dear, wait!Lord greeneyes will help me
*felow freeweber lord greeneyes hands firetooth a time machine and jet pack, firetooth travels back in time, flies up and uses RDG'S to turn the mostrostities into cheese, uses bowel disruptor kindly "borrowed" off volkov*
*turns the cheese into choclate and eats*
hahaha your all trapped for eternity!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

you forget that the general pwnage cannon is outside of time, and therefore can kill all of eternity for a joke. Prepare to be generally pwned.

Ruddertail

Wonders what could have been accomplished with all this time...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

wonders why ruddertail doesn't shove a sock in it :D

bjornredtail

Well, we all know that if it weren't for this topic, I would have solved global hunger, eliminated Kim Jung Ill, made Linux the default operating system for desktop computing and actually set up the "make your own unit" system for FAF.
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Ruddertail

Somebody delete this topic... Nev, get to work!
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

bjornredtail

But plotting inter-temporal, inter-planetary, inter-dimensional, and inter-universe domination is so much fun!
AKA, Nevadacow

Firetooth

Quote from: bjornredtail on January 02, 2008, 02:58:01 AM
But plotting inter-temporal, inter-planetary, inter-dimensional, and inter-universe domination is so much fun!
dont forget the non-exsitent in time void creation, thats the funest part!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quote*throws volkov into the void contating redtail, the drunk hermit and shadow*

*Uses bowel disruptor on Firetooth before Firetooth can do anything* *Bowel disruptor is set on "poop out internal organs".* *Firetooth has a very bad day*

heh. one problem solved;
A)I am NOT on earth, I am on ninja chicken planet

I still blow up the Earth.

B)Thanks for reminiding me
*turns volkov into monkey again*

No, you're too busy pooping out your spleen.

QuoteC)*Rejects and/or maybe proarbly determinly depindgly definetly corrcetingly possibly yes or no defines the reality of which volkov may/and/or/does/wants to belong to and converts all population into either monkeys or chickens unless proarbly maybe defeingly evil kit kats*

I question your sanity. I reject any reality you might attempt to create for me and substitute my own. I do not need a RDG to create my own reality.

D)*Uses his old monty pyphon joke to destroy RWL, subqequntly having an angry mob after him. Locks self in ninja chicken palace, surrounded by Ninja chicken army.*
nobdoy expects the spanish inquistion!~monty pyphon

I'm sorry, but that's just retarded. It is made of fail, AIDS and diabetus.

E)Good day to you all! Cheesy
*swims in tinned meat*
G)*Laughs like a dernaged lunitic*

To quote Dr. Evil: Right...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

AHH!Just die!!!!
*runs in and shoots off volkovs arm, but then it turns into a gooy mess and reforms.*
*Ninja chicken army use bowel disrputor on volkov. Setting?Mega mess of former organs and/or bones*
*sighs*Im not on earth how many times you gotta be told?
*uses RDG to destroy ALL bowel disruptors, and uses it to turns his spleen into candy and eats it.*..yummy :-X
*turns monkey volkov into jar jar binks*
anyway, now I will randomly put in quotes to destroy volkovs reality.
"No luke, I am your father!"~Darth Vader

Quote from: Shadow on January 01, 2008, 04:13:43 PM
you forget that the general pwnage cannon is outside of time, and therefore can kill all of eternity for a joke. Prepare to be generally pwned.
*"borrows" this wonderful creation and uses on volkov*
*wins*

Peace Alliance

I only read the first page.

this is my reply.

Peace Alliance

I officially announce that whoever makes the 10,000'th reply to this topic will get $10 (canadian!!!) straight out of my paypall account!!

Shadow

what post # are we at now?