Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

*collects royalties, uses money to build time machine, travels to a time before the RDG was developed, and kidnaps the engineers behind the project. Has the engineers design a cell-phone with the ability to toggel Redtail's ninja chicken/weasel status at will*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

bjornredtail

Oh, before I forget...
*patents time machine*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Firetooth

Quote from: bjornredtail on December 31, 2007, 02:42:15 PM
*collects royalties, uses money to build time machine, travels to a time before the RDG was developed, and kidnaps the engineers behind the project. Has the engineers design a cell-phone with the ability to toggel Redtail's ninja chicken/weasel status at will*
*yawns*
A)I still have a RDG, thanks for destroying the rest-saves me a  lot of trouble lol
B)*makes RDG indestructible*
C)*Uses RDG to destroy phone, uses bowel disruptor on chicken redtial and flushes him down another toilet*
D)*Uses RDG to make time machine only respond to firetooth voice, eyes or hands*
E)*Uses RDG and puts redtail into a non-exsitenet time elapse*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

you can't use the RDG to do something that can't exist ::)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on December 31, 2007, 04:03:01 PM
you can't use the RDG to do something that can't exist ::)
i can and I wil watch me
*adds shadow into the non-exsistent void*
MWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!(This is were I miss the evil smilys)
oh fine just to stop any arguements
*uses RDG to make the time interval existent but non-escapeable, trapping redtail and shadow with a drunken hermit, happy new year! :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

*makes void non-acesablle by self*
by that I mean you cant dump me in it

Firetooth

pizza and chipies all

bjornredtail

*collects royalties, builds another phone from the incrementally well documented plans left by the now quite loyal crack team of engineers who have willingly chosen to start a new life with their families with the (weasel-form) Redtail out in the void, which is conveniently out of range of the RDG (but not out of range of the patent lawyers who are collecting my royalties)*
AKA, Nevadacow

Aqualis

there's a reason i haven't been around as much
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Firetooth

*yawns again* I dont need the wonderful RDG(much) to beat that one!
*nukes redtail and the void, shadows fate is unkown. uses RDG to turn the time machine into a wonderful all-killing thingymywotsit and throws it at chicken redtail and the weasels*
*eats tinned meat*
PIZZA AND CHIPPIES
*kills the patent lawyers, hires his own and has chicken redtail sent to a slaughter farm*

bjornredtail

*uses the nuke hole to exit the void, files wrongful death suit, collects royalties and uses the crack team of engineers left in an unaffected area of the void to reverse-engineer the RDG. Has the crack team of engineers outside of the void design a temporal displacement gun. Has a crack team of businessmen buy up the slaughterhouse, convert it to a facility to produce eggs. Uses phone-based shape-shifting device (patent pending) to switch back to Weasel form. Uses the newly designed temporal displacement gun to teleport the RDG and Firetooth to a time after the universe has experienced heatdeath*
AKA, Nevadacow

Firetooth

yes but you forgot one thing Im captain jack sparrow~johhny deph

*uses monty pyhon to reverse him from the void
no one expects the spanish inqustion!~monty phyon

*uses his RDG to make redtial have no money or claims to royalties or lawyers, destroys every single one of his cell phones but one, converting it into another RDG, which only responds to firetooths hands. Uses RDGs to turn weasel redtail into a baboon, the most stupid and primitive form of ape* ^_^
*destroys tempromatel diplacemnet gun factory and every straggler one*
nothing a match for the RDG, even a TDG!
*Throws baboon redtail back into the exploded void with shadow and drunken hermit*
*opens the tin, eats the meat, enjoys the meat, disposes of the tin*

"you dont know the power of the spam side!"

Firetooth

Quote from: Faerd on December 30, 2007, 06:38:45 PM
Caboose: Well, if you remember, the fuzzy glowy thing told me to use Tucker's imagination to build stuff, but I didn't have his imagination, I only had mine, so I used MY imagination to pretend like I had Tucker's imagination! *Caboose gestures to the entire map* AND LOOK WHAT I CAME UP WITH! Tucker... you are very imaginative!

Tucker: Uhh... thanks?

Caboose goes on about the features he added into each base...

Ralph: You guys do realize that he didnt actually make this map... this is the third map in the downloadable pack.

Church: Yeah, but we've figured out that it's much easier to just go with what he says than to try ignoring him.
BLARG

Gen. Volkov

Quote*uses RDG to stop at last second, turns volkov into a monkey and uses volkov's own bowel disruptor against him*

No, sorry, you are too busy doing whatever you are doing with Redtail to notice me. I am not turned into a monkey, nor do I have a bowel disruptor used against me. But the planet is blown to smithereens. However, as for your RDG, I reject your reality and substitute my own.

*Wins*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

*throws volkov into the void contating redtail, the drunk hermit and shadow*
heh. one problem solved;
A)I am NOT on earth, I am on ninja chicken planet
B)Thanks for reminiding me
*turns volkov into monkey again*
C)*Rejects and/or maybe proarbly determinly depindgly definetly corrcetingly possibly yes or no defines the reality of which volkov may/and/or/does/wants to belong to and converts all population into either monkeys or chickens unless proarbly maybe defeingly evil kit kats*
D)*Uses his old monty pyphon joke to destroy RWL, subqequntly having an angry mob after him. Locks self in ninja chicken palace, surrounded by Ninja chicken army.*
nobdoy expects the spanish inquistion!~monty pyphon
E)Good day to you all! :D
*swims in tinned meat*
G)*Laughs like a dernaged lunitic*

p.s. oh and I recreated the void specially for this post! :P