Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

*Uses a submarine to retaliate, rescue weasels, and launch a space colony with anti-missiles and railguns*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Firetooth

*buys 1more subramine den you can every type with infite guns and shields and blow them all up, leaves the weasels to drownand founds a new empire:tinned meat sales: Interviews darth vader and persuades him to blow up redtails keyboard, subsequently winning*
Im jusst to full of spam :D

Spam wonderful spam!spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam! Wonderful spam!Wonderful spam!

*Eats more tinned meat and throws ninja chickens at the already dying weasels*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

bjornredtail

Railguns... Open Fire! Activate shield evading electrical potential difference cannon. We shall not be defeated this easily.
*opens tin, eats meet*
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Firetooth

*YAWN* I just need to mug faerd...
*mugs faerd and steals Reality defining gun (RDG) and uses it to turn the bullets into choclate and the sumberine into candyfloss*...aww I feel all warm after my good work eating all that tasty...sweet food... :3
*steals redtails tinned meat and gladly eats it, using RDG to turn redtail into a ninja chicken*
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

bjornredtail

Redtail, the ninja chicken pwns Firetooth, destroying the reality defining gun in the process. Everything returns to normal, and RWL has a Weasel race again. Additionally, Bjorn patents any gun or cannon technology that has not yet been developed. You will have to pay me royalties for each shot you take...
AKA, Nevadacow

Faerd

Caboose: Well, if you remember, the fuzzy glowy thing told me to use Tucker's imagination to build stuff, but I didn't have his imagination, I only had mine, so I used MY imagination to pretend like I had Tucker's imagination! *Caboose gestures to the entire map* AND LOOK WHAT I CAME UP WITH! Tucker... you are very imaginative!

Tucker: Uhh... thanks?

Caboose goes on about the features he added into each base...

Ralph: You guys do realize that he didnt actually make this map... this is the third map in the downloadable pack.

Church: Yeah, but we've figured out that it's much easier to just go with what he says than to try ignoring him.
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Shadow

AARRRGGGHHH why are the forums so dead? Come on people, we are only a few pages from the record, let's go already
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

well i was only dead yesterday cause I couldnt get on.
LETS GET POSTY!PIZZA AND CHIPPIES!
and faerd...well...that explains that :D

Firetooth

Quote from: bjornredtail on December 29, 2007, 08:06:32 PM
Redtail, the ninja chicken pwns Firetooth, destroying the reality defining gun in the process. Everything returns to normal, and RWL has a Weasel race again. Additionally, Bjorn patents any gun or cannon technology that has not yet been developed. You will have to pay me royalties for each shot you take...
*yawn* mugs faerd and chicken redtail, stealing rdg and any weapons and dissoles all but RDG*
*USES rdg to destroy redtail and his weasels* :P

Gen. Volkov

*Drops Q-Bomb* *Destroys the Earth*

*Wins*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on December 31, 2007, 07:46:16 AM
*Drops Q-Bomb* *Destroys the Earth*

*Wins*
*uses RDG to stop at last second, turns volkov into a monkey and uses volkov's own bowel disruptor against him*  :D
*eats the tinned meat, enjoys the tinned meat*

edit: visit www.freewebs.com/redwall-theunofficalfansite    today and get a premiun package! Half price! :o
yes I do even spam my site on unrelated topic. Live with it. Im cheap :D
I dont actually do premiun packages, so dont ask! :P

bjornredtail

*Collects royalties on the RDG patent, uses money to build a constant reality shield for the space colony*
AKA, Nevadacow

Firetooth

*yawn* easy that one!
*Uses Rdg to make it only respond to his hand, and destroy the shields AND rdg planet*
*allies with space collony, turns redtail into a ninja chicken, flushes him down toilet, destorys RWl, world dies*
*laughs maniaclly, eats tinned meat, wins!* 

Shadow

space colonies aren't realistic, therefore the RDS destoys them
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

exactly, though faer-erm my RDG beat the RDS to it!