Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 06, 2015, 08:39:32 PM
IT crowd....good show

So I've been told. It's on my list to watch. I'm in the middle of Weeds right now though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Krowdon has had the last word for far too long.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 08, 2015, 10:20:55 AM
Krowdon has had the last word for far too long.

That's preposterous.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

2 day and 2 hours is too long.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 08, 2015, 03:31:18 PM
2 day and 2 hours is too long.

Dont you mean TWO long ahaha

Wordsarecool

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Sometimes the best action is inaction.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

sometimes the best action is reaction

Krowdon

Summer classes start this week boo.

In other news on Saturday I fly to Chicago

Briar

Dang. I'm still working on Spring Term.

How's the job hunt?

Krowdon

No one has gotten back to me. Hopefully they will soon, and hopefully before my trip. :c

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on May 12, 2015, 03:41:46 PM
No one has gotten back to me. Hopefully they will soon, and hopefully before my trip. :c

Not 30 minutes after posting this, AMC calls me to arrange an interview for tomorrow haha.

Briar

BEHOLD!!!!!

THE POWER OF SPA!!!!!!

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 12, 2015, 04:06:11 PM
BEHOLD!!!!!

THE POWER OF SPA!!!!!!

Petsmart and Starbucks havent gotten back to me but if AMC wants to hire me I'll def accept there. I just need a job for summer. I think it'll be cool.