Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Yeah yeah that that would would be be great great.

kell

or it would really be annoying destroying peoples lives causing a world wide meltdown
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Or we could make ninja rubba ducky dibbun president :-D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

lol from now on rubba ninja duckys are useless, mental, crazy kittens are all the craze lol! :evil:
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

This topic is under 20 pages off beating the 'should we go for the record' topic.

idunno

Aqualis

werewolves of london
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

pippin the mighty

Lets get this record!! hooooooooolalala and my new craze is a rubba monkey dibbun.

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Just post random things like I'm a assasin apple kitty lol :-D

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Aqualis on November 24, 2007, 11:55:03 PM
werewolves of london

Strange that you say that... according to Doctor Who the royal family are werewolves. Hmm.

Firetooth

acording to me, ninja apples are, that makes it even I guess. Wait.... Somethings coming on... CRAZY EVIL ROYAL NINJA WEREWOLVES! :evil:

Faerd

*Gonflett runs in and garbles in baby nonsense, subsequently destroying the ninja-animal-esque horrors that have been created*

Anywho...

*Faerd uses Reality Defining Gun*

*Firetooth is now a evil, maniacal, homicidal lobster*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Firetooth

I'm an evil homicidal lobster! WWOOOHHHOOOO!
I've never been so happy in my life :-D
I'm gonna go on about this for the rest of the year now... mainical homicidal lobse.

How could you kill my ninjas, :-o I'm gonna celebate and cry now
:cry: :-D :cry: :-D :cry: :-D :oops: :cry: :-D :-) 8-) :cry: :oops: :| 8-) :-o :-D

Faerd

*Uses RDG (Reality defining gun) upon topic*

*Emoticons have been turned into a form of currency with the standard smiley face ( :-D ) being the equivalent of a one dollar bill*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness