Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

:O
GERMANY IS SENT TO THE CORNER FOR EATING GLUE!?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

The Hetalia fandom has cosplayers who act in an inappropriate and disrespectful manner, and it has caused issues in the past. Can we move on?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Actually, I'd like you to elaborate. You're being too vague.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Nazi stuff during photoshoots, sexual harassment(though really any fandom can do that), Wearing national flags as clothing/ allowing them to touch the ground.

Stuff like that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Camaclue

I would totally dress up as a German with a purple armband that has a triangle around an f and scream "See fail!" while sticking my arm bent  and pointing to random things during a convention to weird people out

Krowdon

Have you ever been to a convention?

Camaclue

Krowdon

You should go to one. :3

Camaclue

as who or what?
P.S. I'm poor as dirt.

Krowdon

You dont have to go as anything. I just wear normal clothes usuall. (with my tail, ears and collar though. Most my friends just wear jeans and a shirt)

Camaclue

what if I buy a fedora and gas mask and wear them together? is that a costume?