Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

The guilt you felt was nothing but a chemical reaction in your brain, ignore it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well, its too late because that was yesterday.

Oh well. I'm doing nothing tomorrow. *le sign*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

By doing nothing, are you not doing something?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I'm not doing the something I'd like to be doing. So I'll probably mope around here for a while. And you get to put up with me. YAY!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Actually, I AM doing something tomorrow. Dunno for how long, or when. But I am doing something.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh. :/

I guess I'll mope by myself and sing showtunes. I think people are coming over tomorrow but I DONT WANT THEM TO.

Ungatt Trunn II

Then run away from home! Live with the wolves you hold in such high degree.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont think there are wolves around here.

I'm just not a s good friends with these people as I used to be. and they are going to throw off my groove

Ungatt Trunn II

If these cats are harshin' your buzz, why hang with 'em, man?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Brah. Cant help it. Its just awkward more than anything. I just sit there while they talk about stuff. Like movie stars. What exactly determines if a movie star is 'hot'?

Ungatt Trunn II

Their temperature maybe?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Theres that. But then they should all be of equal hotness.

Ungatt Trunn II

Perhaps you should bring this theory to the attention of your most unwanted guests?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Probably wont come up. I'll just have to see what we discuss this time.

Ungatt Trunn II

Tell those squares that they need to stop rustling your jimmies if you're ever gonna hit it off and be pals.
DIE HIPPIE DIE