Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

We could make a Musical.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm not so vain that I need my own day. EVERY day is dedicated to me, because I am the sole reason for your existence.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

The sole reason?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

We could start a stock market.

Ungatt Trunn II

How would that work?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont know. Spa Room Stock Market.

We could make a bunch of stocks and have people pay for them with cheese and then it can crash.

Ungatt Trunn II

What's with you and economy manipulation lately?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

50,000 shares of UTE for sale, 50 cheese each. Speculated increase of value 10 fold due to future clandestine private military operations generating revenue for the R&D department, which will release new products to the public within the next few months. These new products will be released in intervals, as to maximize profit over a period of time.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh crap, the government (me) seized all my assets. Now I will nationalize the company.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Durza

We are moving socilaist
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Camaclue

Quote from: Krowdon on July 02, 2012, 03:23:46 PM
We could make a Musical.
I approve
Quote from: Durza on July 02, 2012, 04:17:03 PM
We are moving socilaist
Leninade will be our national drink and social(ist) networks our national websites
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

I like Tab. we can drink that.