Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I think my turns are ready to be used.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

then use them :)

Krowdon

In a few minutes.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

I'm rank 6 lol.

Ryu

Krowdon

Ryu

Aspiring ruler of Hope- Utopia

my rank constantly shifts, from anywhere to the top, to all the way to the bottom, since im an indy it doenst really matter as long as i crank out my 400 million networth+ to my clan.

Krowdon

Thats cool. My clan abandoned me basically so I'm by myself. Gotta get me some new people.

Ryu

you can always join -WAR- :3

Krowdon

Nope. EOTP is my clan. In Reg, I have never been part of another clan, and I plan to keep it that way.

Ryu

Quote from: Ryu on May 26, 2012, 12:36:36 PM
you can always join -WAR- :3

ok, but remember, always remember you MAY be apart of war whenevr you want

Krowdon

Ryu

set restart in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wondering what the theme will be * hoping for no clan/no aid round

Krowdon

No idea. Dont they have new stuff?