Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

Quote from: Dark Claws on May 24, 2012, 05:57:39 PM
I think your confusing yourself with Cam.

where you been? i wanna pester you like the days of yonder

Krowdon

He's been not here that's where.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

I miss Dark Claws too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Pip misses you too dc, im sure

Krowdon

Pippin misses no one.

Ryu

He does so :P

Anywho, yoiu got your mob name yet?

gonna go MachineGunKelly-MGK-Titanium
warlord page will have link to the mgk song, and to the davidgueeta/sia song titanium

its been out for like 4+months but its being used in more mixes recently, and now im really feeling this song

Krowdon

I dunno. Any suggestions?

Ryu

still got only fat tony in mind.

you still thinking about playing next set? wont force you to do anything you dont want to :)

Krowdon

I dont know how active I'll be, but I'll try.

Ryu

ah, yes, life is very circumstantial, i completely understand.

Krowdon

Mostly its just turbo.

Ryu

its wierd, sometimes i feel in reg the turns just keep coming and theres no way to get rid of them, then there are days where it seems like eons ahve passed, and i still dont have 450 turns

probably jus me

Krowdon

Reg turns pass so slow. So. Slow.

Ryu

yeah thats been the feeling i been getting latelty