Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

the winner is an abstract idea
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

or a subjective idea, as for peace alliance is the real winner, he has made an epic topic withstanding the test of time and to this day it is still active

Krowdon

Yeah. This is the best topic with the most posts. It is my favorite.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

The community keeps it alive, and so it differs from many years-old topics at other forums.

Krowdon

what other forums do you use?

Ryu

hmm, i couldnt keep count no matter how hard i try dang;

from the top of my head; 4chan, wwe forums, ign, gamewinners, many other gaming websites, other promisance websites, pojo, tcgplayer, shriek, capcom forums :3 , sharingon forum, some bleach forums, many other anime forums, i go to a few hacker forums like wetpaint, online gaming forum, i mean, it depends if i need something to get done like what new music there is or new games,  you know i find forums and sign up if it piques my interest, but i only visit specific ones for specific things

you?

Krowdon

Ryu

oh, thats just as great as anything you know :D

Krowdon

I would join other places if I could.

Ryu

well, forums are free and only require an email.

unless you are only bound to rwl forums, nothing wrong with that just saying

Krowdon

When they summoned me from the pits of hell they bound me to these forums, yeah.

Dark Claws

I think your confusing yourself with Cam.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Krowdon

I was summoned first.

Camaclue

yer all arsehats for Kyroing without meh
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]