Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

JERSEY SHORE BBY
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

what in hades is bby?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Dude, when you synchronize with some great music mixes youll find yourself fist pumping, especially in a crowd

Krowdon

I wanna teach myself to dance.

Ryu

yeah? like the dougie?

Krowdon

Never seen it. Just saw some videos that kinda inspired me a little.

Ryu

oh, what kinda dances you interested in?

i personally do not get active like taht unless im stinking drunk

Krowdon

Whatever is cool with me.

Ryu

Krowdon

No. Make a real post.

Ryu

well, im trying to win so whuy should i?

;)

Krowdon

because I am destined to win this topic.

Durza

no the winner will be the one who wins, and that is the person who will win by having the last word
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon