Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

I really don't think that there ever is going to be a winner.

Even if this topic dies down and isn't posted on for 2 or 3 years, some noobie is going to see it and bring it back to life.

Peace Alliance

I think you might one day be able to fathom the radical meanings behind this topic some day... maybe... with meditation

taekwondokid42

nah, my mind starts to wander too much.

Never let your teacher tell you that letting your mind wander is a bad thing.

I've came up with my new food massing strat that way.

I also figured out a simple solution to some problems that have been plaguing campers since  the beginning of time. (or at least that camp,anyway)

Peace Alliance

are you kidding me? day-dreaming or "mind wandering" is one of the most important parts of the human mind. I listened to a whole buncha hours talking to scientists on this. We've actually evolved to HAVE these mind wanderings... which is weird because you'd think that would be a bad thing right? mind wandering while a cheetah sneaks up behind you? But the meditative wisdom that comes with such things is crucial to our cognitive thought! and stuff like that....

exciting!

If i ever have a classroom it will be the most chill, abstract and imaginative thing ever

Shadow

i have an art class like that. my teacher comes to school baked almost every day, and lets us enjoy the class with good music going the whole time 8-)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

that sort of thing doesnt really fit into my collage course(accountency) but, we try by  gettin drunk in the middle of the day and come up with mad things that always get us 0%

one day its going to pay off.... one day
founder of eire

Peace Alliance

It's a good general strategy

taekwondokid42

The only problem I have with that is when I do it in spanish class, the words and ideas fit in with spanish context, and then throughout the day I start jumping between english and spanish without even realizing it.

taekwondokid42

tries to poke some life into the almost-dead thread...

ok, maybe its only been a few days, but hey!

Shadow

this thread wont die until everyone has quit RWL
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

or ye accept me as your master and give up
founder of eire

Aqualis

I've just lost The Game.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis