Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

No, seriously it was a joke. Sharp probably would've got removed if he'd deleted last word. The whole thing's done it's job of generating activity.

Also Ungatt, poop on a stick.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Generating and destroying activity. Doesn't deleting topics brig down post count?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 14, 2012, 11:29:54 AM
firetooth, stop trying to play the "wise old man" or referee or whatever you are trying to do. You pretty much pop in here for about 2 seconds to bleat about how we "all need to calm down" and how it isn't fun to anybody. OKAY WE GET IT BLAGH NO ONE CARES.

Then you leave and I guess have some sick sense of self-righteousness that you were the better man because YOU said something everyone agrees with and YOU don't have to put up with this crap.

Also my epic rage is pretty much THE reason for my re-election and eventual "Spa Mod for Life" status. Among other things.
Not just talking to you. People need to just play along with the whole spa mod thing, instead of just complaining at every thing, making topics in gen discussion etc.

Also, I have been trained by wise beard man.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I don't like that there are spa related threads in general and news discussions.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

The posts go marching one by one hurrah! Hurrah!

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on January 14, 2012, 11:37:14 AM
I don't like that there are spa related threads in general and news discussions.
exactly krowdog.

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on January 14, 2012, 11:35:00 AM
Generating and destroying activity. Doesn't deleting topics brig down post count?
why he wasn't going to delete it.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Firetooth on January 14, 2012, 11:34:05 AM
No, seriously it was a joke. Sharp probably would've got removed if he'd deleted last word. The whole thing's done it's job of generating activity.

Also Ungatt, poop on a stick.

Whatever. Poop on a stick sounds stupid is THAT WHAT BRITS DO?

Yeah I guess riling a bunch of people up over and over again has its way of generating activity. But sooner or later it will either be the "cry wolf effect" or the fact that everyone is burnt out that the activity will wear off. If you want to keep patching on temporary solutions to something that isn't even a problem right now you go right ahead. But I know sharpy is doing this crap because the vets convinced him to, and nothing more. I, however, had a pretty good thing going last night. PEACEFUL, HIGH QUALITY SPAM. And everyone was happy!

Also you basically switched platforms. MY platform was that conflict generates activity. YOURS was that no spa mod did.
You are simply trying to be like me admit it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Then stop replying to then, fire.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I do like you unga, you're my housewife.

also on the whole activity thing sharp (who is playing fifa next to me) said he mailed peace and shadow telling them he didn't really want to delete spa, so this whole "it's a joke thing" isn't just a way to make you look bad.

Firetooth

I can't help myself, I'm like Muse with a hot stove umd topics.

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh. Well that's good.

Don't worry everyone he won't actually do anything disaster averted.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

this is where you go "I was just joking guys, I only wanted them to admit they weren't serious," then I'll be like "Haha, I was joking all along, I just wanted you to publicly concede we were right."

Ungatt Trunn II

SEE! You just say whatever everyone seems to agree with. A populist if I've ever seen one.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

No actually I'm not doing any of that because I don't believe anything.
DIE HIPPIE DIE