Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

You should be fighting sharpy, not doing exactly what he wants.

I'm gonna hate myself for saying this because it is such an overused phrase but, WAKE UP SPA! STOP BEING SHEEP!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oops misread.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

ooooh dear, you guys both should calm down, this isn't fun for anybody.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 14, 2012, 10:50:13 AM
Stop [wash my mouth out!!!] changing your own stupid rules and you idiots stop blaming me for his own actions and my reaction to them.

I'm gonna merge every single [wash my mouth out!!!] topic in spa if you don't knock this stupid [poop] off.
This is why I don't want to see Unga re-elected.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Ungatt only wants you to be sheep to him instead. :P

Just so you know, sharp wasn't actually going to delete the last word if you didn't reach 1000 posts, it was just a joke me and him had, but now that unga has gotten involved the two are actually probably serious about deleting it. Oh well, this thread is pretty much thread dump *10 anyway. :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

firetooth, stop trying to play the "wise old man" or referee or whatever you are trying to do. You pretty much pop in here for about 2 seconds to bleat about how we "all need to calm down" and how it isn't fun to anybody. OKAY WE GET IT BLAGH NO ONE CARES.

Then you leave and I guess have some sick sense of self-righteousness that you were the better man because YOU said something everyone agrees with and YOU don't have to put up with this crap.

Also my epic rage is pretty much THE reason for my re-election and eventual "Spa Mod for Life" status. Among other things.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

This thread is my favorite so I don't want to see it go.

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes. How original. "HERP DERP IT WAS ONLY A JOKE BUT NOW ITS UNGATT'S FAULT" has been your entire tune all along. Why is it that the tooth brothers never are able to take responsibility for their own actions and when they are called out for their own failure they play it off as a joke, blame things on me, and tell everyone to calm down?

Seriously. Get out.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt relax a bit.

Ungatt Trunn II

Thank you. Rage level dropped 10 points.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

At least 100.

At least.
DIE HIPPIE DIE