Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Dark Claws

But DC put her back together.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Krowdon

Gotta save last word.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Sharptooth you jerk.

Sharptooh

*tempted to lock thread*

Krowdon

That would be cheating on your part and you know it.

Sharptooh

Very well the thread shall remain unlocked.

However if trolls post here, I will not be held accountable for what happens.

Krowdon

I got a title by posting by myself in a topic.

Krowdon

I can save last word too.

Krowdon

Nyeh. I'm gonna be talking to myself. What should I discuss....

Krowdon

Not much to say to me, really.

Krowdon

Hey Krowdon how's it going?

Krowdon

Oh fine. Looks like Tiny Tower needs my attention.

Krowdon

Good. The Comedy Club got restocked with LOLs. My toes are still cold.

Krowdon

Someone drag their lazy Behind over to this topic.