Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Alright then. Hold your frikkin horses and calm down, eh? I'll make a topic and fight harder.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm still running for Spa Mod again. At the very least I'll take votes from others and make their election harder because that's what I do.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I want to be mod. But I might not run then.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe the only way to fix things really IS to delete all topics and do away with spa mod.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Keep topics. Toss mod.

Ungatt Trunn II

Hmm. I need to research more. Interview more.

If I could just get all the spamlords back at once for one day... one hour even! I could find what made us great.

But that will never happen.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I can try and get Takara on. And you can always interview Briar and I.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes, I'll do that!

Now I have something to do, wonderful. But this project must be well planned.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I wish you the best of luck!!! *salute*

Firetooth

...there's always me.

:(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Your interview will be in part 2 of stage 1.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I've got a tight schedule, I'm not sure I can make it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I thought you didn't do interviews anyway?

Ungatt Trunn II

Pretty much anyone can get an interview. As long as they have at least heard about RSL they will get a chance. All interviews are needed for a complete analysis.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Delete...all...topics?!?!!?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?