Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Sharps still has about 1.5 months left so I think everyone should be focusing on enduring the modship before campaign promises.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

As long as topics and trolls are left alone.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I think it has been made very obvious that won't happen.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

The trolls are just being themselves and the topics are fine.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

But he still mods the trolls and locks the topics.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I know. Which is annoying but the trolls should just suck it the nook up and the topics should be okay.

Ungatt Trunn II

Really? If it had been me who had done this you'd be protesting at the top of your lungs.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Because I uses to hate you and you were never a clanmate of mine.

Ungatt Trunn II

Just because of that I'm running for Spa mod again.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I can protest more, but I just feel like it would be mean to Sharptooth.

Ungatt Trunn II

No that seriously pissed me off right there. How everything I did people made a big deal about but Sharp gets a free ride and chance after chance and he STILL continues to screw it up WAY more than I ever did. I actually made a continued effort to unite everyone while he makes a continued effort to do whatever stupid think Kilk has thought up for today.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Kilkenne makes me mad sometimes.

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh I'm not done yet, not by a longshot. I WARNED YOU ALL! I told you he'd jack everything up! No one said a thing. He starts breaking his promises, people like him for it! I'd have been crucified! But I start to protest that as well and people keep telling my I'm wrong and defending him.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. What crappy thing did I do to make you all hate me so much that you'd side with someone way worse than me when he's hurting us, and oppose me when I'm trying to help?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I don't know. I didn't even vote for him.

Ungatt Trunn II

But you still take it easier on him! "Oh, they will all be fine just suck it up"

What happened to "Ungatt you should never be spa mod again stop ruining spa" just because I UNSTICKIED A FEW FRIGGEN TOPICS.

DIE HIPPIE DIE