Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

lol, yeah right! The only reason your strats are better than mine is because I tell you the basics, and you just see the obvious, which I am very good at overlooking.

Without me, you wouln't be half of the food masser you are today. Heck, you wouldn't be a quarter the food masser you are today.

However, I take no credit for your skill in indy. That much you did do by yourself.

edit: wait a minute, I'm the one who told you about indy! You'd be nothing without me!!

lol, actually, you'd prolly have figured out some of that on your own eventually. I just sped up the process.

idunno

You give yourself too much credit.  Serriously.

taekwondokid42

i know. I was just kidding. You do owe me some credit, but I probably owe you about the same amount, when it comes down to it.

RazorClaw

I taught all of you everything you know and will know. You should send me all of your money. and cars. and beer. and women. and electrically-powered scooters. and guitars made of exotic woods like bubinga or maybe a nice quilted mahogany. and rare pokemon cards. and all your base. because then all your base would belong to me. what happen!

taekwondokid42

the forum is dying!

actually, my guess is that everybody is slipping in to the school routine now that summer is over, and that activity will be high soon.

Scarwake

yeah, school....it sucks
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

taekwondokid42

no kidding. I kinda like it because it gets me doing things that I was too lazy to do over summer (running cross country, for example)

Shadow

I'm back from vacation  :-D
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

i remembered how much i dislike school already.

The Lady Shael

same. =/ though at least I have professors that speak understandable english this year...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

last year did you have some foreign guy?

Shadow

last year of school starts in a week - then on to university somewhere - any suggestions? I'm thinking something physics-based like engineering, anyone know of a good campus for that that still has a decent party scene  :-P?

taekwondokid42

yeah, I read some very interesting things that you can do in science. I also saw that people with science jobs typically have a very high job satisfaction rate, and that they get paid more than your average person.

Shadow

money is good, but i want to enjoy university - im not too interested in careers atm :roll:

taekwondokid42