Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

yeah, when the truth comes out, a very large portion of the worlds population is self-drivin.

Shadow

thank you for that insight :-P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

I was just looking at the first few posts of this forum, and all I have to say is that our current posts are so much deeper than that now.

Good job guys!

idunno

And its posts like that that are still holding this forum back.

Shadow

RWL forums: a progressive community

Peace Alliance

progressing towards what though???

taekwondokid42

eer, a more fun community for all to participate in?

I'd have to say that that seems to be what what most of the forums are about.

But then again, I don't visit a good portion of the forums. Just the game related ones (and this one, and the rp one)

Shadow

there arent many left after that lol

taekwondokid42

polls, general, and the ultra moderated one.

When you look at how many posts are in each, you'll see that it's actually the ones I visit that are the minority.

The Lady Shael

Before I became in charge of the code, I never read any of the game-related topics, thought they were all boring. xD Now that's what I read first.

A lot of the discussion on this forum used to be non-game related, back in the day. Kinda because a lot of the RWLers then got tired of playing seriously and just stuck around to hang out with their fellow RWLers. I've definitely never seen the Strat forum used so much in so short a time period.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

are you surprised after all the changes you guys made? i suppose 10 of the 20 strat topics were started by me though:-P I'm just getting into the serious aspect of the game now that i know better what I'm doing

RazorClaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 19, 2007, 05:48:47 PM
Kinda because a lot of the RWLers then got tired of playing seriously and just stuck around to hang out with their fellow RWLers.
what a bunch of losers those types must've been. glad they're all gone now.

idunno

Too bad all of them are gone. :roll:
*Looks at RazorClaw*

taekwondokid42

As of now, I don't think i'll ever get bored. There seems to be an endless possibilty of great strats. The only time I think I'll leave is if I just run out of time to come here.

idunno

Ill leave when taekwondokid leaves because then i cant tell him how much better my strats are than his.