Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

Quote from: kell on August 05, 2007, 04:45:16 AM
can we stop being all holy now?
Sorry Kell, lol

If you want to start another conversation, I woudn't mind doing 2 at once.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on August 04, 2007, 11:20:29 PM
God doesn't lord over us by killing us for sport though did he?

o contrare, mi amigo.

What do you call hurricanes, and tornadoes,and spontanious eruption, and volcanoes, and hunger, ect.

God kills us, and who knows, maybe it is for sport.

RazorClaw

au contraire? unless you are exalting your heathen god Contraire. "O Contraire, mighty bestower of masterful argumentation (or master debating)...." and one generally says "mon frere" or something like that... but I'm no hyperpolyglot, so I'll leave you be.

Hurricanes are not the same thing as being smoted. It's a part of God's creation, certainly, but it's not God directly killing us. Otherwise you could say that humans murdering humans is God killing us, since He created the humans. And by that logic, you're blaming God, rather than human imperfection, for sin. Which means that you're calling God sinful and evil -- rather the opposite of what He is.

Your mom spontaneously erupted last night.

taekwondokid42

Interesting view point.

kell

razor why do you always have to add in something dirty?
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

RazorClaw

Quote from: kell on August 05, 2007, 12:45:37 PM
razor why do you always have to add in something dirty?
Is this a trick question?

kell

founder of eire

RazorClaw

in that case, are you Captain Obvious?

Also, my cousin lives in Ireland, do you know him? He sits out on the porch all day. his name is Paddy O'Furniture!

kell

yea i do he's not as annoying as you but has his stupid moments
founder of eire

Shadow

bah, when did this become a religious discussion? the only time i argue religion is when im making fun of the mormons that keep coming over to try and convert me
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

RazorClaw

Quote from: kell on August 09, 2007, 09:16:48 AM
yea i do he's not as annoying as you but has his stupid moments
annoying isn't the same thing as stupid, my fliend. I may be among the more annoying things one the planet (currently still behind 3) Jehovah's Witnesses 2) most radio DJs and 1) mosquitos -- I figure if I can actually annoy you enough that your head explodes I'll move up to #3 though), but I'm actually rather intelligent. Quite, even. Fantastically so. Stupendously brilliant. Colossally prehensile! etc. etc.

Shadow

you spelled colossally wrong

Peace Alliance

*does naked heathen dance*

Shadow

*is scarred for life*

RazorClaw

spelling correctly does not make one intelligent. using the edit button successfully makes one intelligent. *pouts* *watches Peace dance* *sets up stand, begins charging admission to passers by* *rakes in the dough -- yay for entrepreneaurship and bad spelling! and spam!*

kell

founder of eire