Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

I want to know now.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

please no. just no

Krowdon

Hush up Rakefur. Listen to your elders.

Rakefur

lalalalala. lalalalalala. im not listening

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay now on the trolls planet, some kinda robot comes to the trolls and forces them to fill a bucket with their "genetic material" to take to some monster thing that mixes all the material together. From the mixed material, troll eggs are formed and laid by the big monster thing. They are then hatched and the larva build cocoons or something. Then after they develop into pupa they go through some kind of trials then they find a lusus which is a kind of guardian that takes care of them. After that they build a home with the help of yet another robot.

Hence, "filling buckets" is an obscene thing to the trolls.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 17, 2011, 08:53:44 PM
Okay now on the trolls planet, some kinda robot comes to the trolls and forces them to fill a bucket with their "genetic material" to take to some monster thing that mixes all the material together. From the mixed material, troll eggs are formed and laid by the big monster thing. They are then hatched and the larva build cocoons or something. Then after they develop into pupa they go through some kind of trials then they find a lusus which is a kind of guardian that takes care of them. After that they build a home with the help of yet another robot.

Hence, "filling buckets" is an obscene thing to the trolls.

What.

Thats really unusual. Robots with buckets that basically take them to like, the queen troll bee. Thats weird. I dont even want to know how 'filling a bucket' works.

Rakefur

I told you so.

kinda gross....

Krowdon

Ungatt you edited your post.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah "trolls" read "tolls".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

you also took out a word then I felt weird so I had to edit my post.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah well the robot doesn't actually do anything.

Besides kill them if they refuse.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

really? I'd be dead. I know I would. XD

Ungatt Trunn II

You aren't a troll, so...
DIE HIPPIE DIE