Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Its religious or something.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

Because it takes men lungs. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Krowdon

Or not. I'm sure I could get a didgeridoo(sp?) to make sound.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Krowdon

your lungs arent that impressive. :/

Muse

Krowdon

Are you using them to sing?

Muse

Krowdon

Then you do have impressive lungs.

Muse

*bows* Sp Higher Power Fam-us always tells me.

Krowdon

Muse

Land farm is fake. Only Higher Mammal Fam-us is real. All else is illusion.

Krowdon

What about The Great Pumpkin?

Muse

She is an avatar of Higher mammal Fam-us.

Krowdon

I am a higher Mammal too.