Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

His spies in this side of the world include Sarah Palin, Donald Trump, and Miley Cyrus.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Krowdon

You forgot Justin Bieber. Lol.I saw him on Ellen the other day. He did a nice thing and donated money to children who needed it.

aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddd I clicked preview instead of post. Whats wrong with me?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

Oh yes. Sorry, forgot him. The main Fausism is to "Sing long and loudly about immature love."

Krowdon

Lol.

"Sarah Palin and Donald Trump sing 'A Tribute To Immature Love' Next Friday, Only on CNN"

Y U no Post in Egbert? I Ask question. :(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

Be right there, with speed of sound! Taliking in fragmented or incomplete sentences is Fausism #2.

Krowdon

Quote from: Muse on November 13, 2011, 03:21:51 PM
Be right there, with speed of sound! Taliking in fragmented or incomplete sentences is Fausism #2.

I'll be sure not to talik in incomplete sentences then.  :wink:

Muse

Krowdon

Me This.

You Over There.

Muse

Oh, you Fausist too?

Krowdon

Muse

Hmmph. Fam-us will mount your skull on a pike and parade it around his palace.  >:D

Krowdon

As long as it is an elaborate parade.

I want sparkles, and free candy canes, and elephants.

Muse

Hmmm...can do, but llamas ok? Fam-us hates foreign animals.

Krowdon

He's chinese. I think elephants live in China.

Muse

No, he's Taiwanese, but was raised in New Guinea.