Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

Thank you, im better.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Krowdon

*offers a can of virtual paint*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

YUM! *swallows the whole thing in one gulp*

Krowdon

I hope you know that wasnt Non-Toxic.

Muse

Krowdon

We should take you to a doctor so they can get that paint out of your stomach.

Muse

Naw, Im fine. Faous last words.

Krowdon

Muse

I meant famous.  :-[

Krowdon

I know what you meant. You should of just gone with it though. Been funny or something.

Muse

Faous is a Chinese Phillosipher who goes by Fam-us. His teachings are held in his "Little Rainbow Book."

Krowdon

Ancient or modern philospher?

Muse

Modern. His reformation army, called the "Rainbow Army" are sweeping through Taiwan. His government, Fausism, is the reinging power there.

Krowdon

Oh dear. This should scare Ungatt.