Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 27, 2011, 05:01:05 PM
Even the bulls run off at first sight of you. Probably because they know they are destined for zee slaughter house! At least I think that's where they go. I used to work part time milking them too but you don't need too many cows for the small time operations around here.

You dont milk bulls. Lol.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 27, 2011, 04:55:18 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 27, 2011, 04:52:51 PM
Or you could buy yourself a fully automatic grenade launcher, and rescue your fellow Americans from the camps and be a hero!

Can you buy those things in America without a license?

And that also sounds like some hollywood film idea, you should become a director Ungatt!

Look up Knob Creek gun show. Biggest gun show in the world, held right here in Kentucky year round. You can actually purchase a fully automatic grenade launcher. I'm sure you have to go through tons of bureaucracy and wait a while for them to process it and get you approved, but you can buy it.

Not much gun control in Kentucky. And that's fine, not too much violence either! Errr, gun related violence that is. Most people around here are too scared to pull a gun on anyone because then everyone else in the vicinity is likely to pull a gun twice as large and three times as deadly.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

hahaha. thats awesome. I'd personally rather have a sword. Or be Catwoman. But guns are okay too I guess.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 27, 2011, 05:06:02 PM
Not much gun control in Kentucky. And that's fine, not too much violence either! Errr, gun related violence that is. Most people around here are too scared to pull a gun on anyone because then everyone else in the vicinity is likely to pull a gun twice as large and three times as deadly.

Well I suppose that's one gun policy that works . . . kind of XD

Ungatt Trunn II

I would certainly hope not.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

If we all had guns, then everyone would be scared to use them, cuz then anyone could shoot you.

Krowdon

You ever tried? :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Good god no. I would puke and be kicked at the same time.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Finally someone who agrees with me!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Unfortunately there would always be some crazy lunatic person who would shoot regardless

I can think of many such people

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah but, at least you have the satisfaction that they'll be really, really dead it a second or two after their first shot!

I want my tombstone to read "filled with 100 bullets, but you shoulda seen the other guy!"
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Maybe you could when you were drunk.

Ungatt Trunn II

Let's hope not!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 27, 2011, 05:23:20 PM
Yeah but, at least you have the satisfaction that they'll be really, really dead it a second or two after their first shot!

I want my tombstone to read "filled with 100 bullets, but you shoulda seen the other guy!"

Even if you die of old age?

Krowdon

Whatever you say. *doesnt want to try either*