Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I dont know what a carpet bomb is.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 27, 2011, 04:28:14 PM
I also climbed half way up a fence that was electric, it kicked in, sent me flying. Didn't really hurt though which confused me at first. I landed on my feet too. Then I was like "fine I hate fences anyway" and found a better way around.

that made me lol. I would be scared of electrec fences.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Basically you carpet an entire area with small bombs. And by carpet, you completely cover it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

right. Thank you. ^__^

*knows nothing about explosives and guns*

Ungatt Trunn II

I am too, now. After all the bad experiences I have with those damned things.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

You should learn for when the Reds invade! Or they'll capture you and... I dunno. Make you watch documentaries about Mao or something.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

How do you get past the filters?

Krowdon

I would think more along the lines of going to prison for a long time or being tortured for information.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, that just means you need to prepare even more!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Why? prison might be nice.

Ungatt Trunn II

Most certainly not! Especially not Chinese POW camps.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

I just told the damned things to bug off.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 27, 2011, 04:37:35 PM
with those damned things.

Inga should be banned for innapropriate languague :P

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 27, 2011, 04:28:14 PM
I also climbed half way up a fence that was electric, it kicked in, sent me flying. Didn't really hurt though which confused me at first. I landed on my feet too. Then I was like "fine I hate fences anyway" and found a better way around.

Why did the fence only kick in when you were halfway up it 0_o

Krowdon

What do they do? Forced labour?

Then I could plan a dramatic escape from enslavement! that would be fun. Unless we all got killed. :/

Krowdon

Like in Jurassic Park. Somebody started the electricity up.