Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Ungatts took it. Yours'll make it back later.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

*Pulls out cards*

Okay everybody! Its time for Marco Polo! Who wants to be dealer?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh that's an old one and a classic, Krowdon.

NW still can't spell worth a darn. At least not that I can tell because he's never on.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

Kyrolin Zenyar

Hence Krowdon's dictat... CHAIRMANship...

Firetooth

So, what does the chairman of RSL actually do? Do they have any power?

No, therefore they aren't really a chairman
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

They do... Only Night Wolf was Chairman and he hardly ever exercised his powers nor attended his duties.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pac-man

What do they do?
Turbo Highest Rank: #2
Reg Highest Rank: #11

Ungatt Trunn II

Moderate council meetings, makes laws and actions official, decides the general direction RSL should take, inspect all branches of the RSL. It says in the political policy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Yes. And we need to figure out a way to revive Spam. I remember when there were like, five of us posting in at least 10 different topics all at once. Those were the best times.

Krowdon

Okay. You deal these cards face down. Then we all roll a D20. The person who rolls closest to 42 is the winner. Then that person bakes scones and juggles Pineapples while everyone else swims to the middle of Spa. Once they do that, we drop the atom bomb. The only person without 3rd degree burns wins. Got it?

Ungatt Trunn II

Well in the absence of my RSL I often tried revitalization programs to bring everyone back, but eventually they just returned by themselves.

A golden age only happens once. This rule cannot be broken. Never has been.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 11, 2011, 06:31:54 PM
Well in the absence of my RSL I often tried revitalization programs to bring everyone back, but eventually they just returned by themselves.

A golden age only happens once. This rule cannot be broken. Never has been.

That is true. But, Spa doesnt have rules.

Ungatt Trunn II

It seems this rule still applies in both theory and in practice, I am afraid.
DIE HIPPIE DIE