Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Hmm. What should I do?

I have a character I could use. Well, besides Krowdon that is. Maybe I can bring him in...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Use whatever. So long as it is relevant to the RP I couldn't care less. This is really the first RP that I have begun in the beginning.

Krowdon

alright. Im going to use Krowdon, and thinking about the other one.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Great. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Krowdon

er, Alright. Well, I asked Shael a question, and I have to await a response before I RP. Im not telling you what I asked, it shall be secret.

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

no. its going to be a suprise.

Mr.Grimm

I give you ice cream, and this is the thanks I get?

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

His name is Daiki, and he is an Ocelot.

Mr.Grimm

Cool! Ocelots for the win.

Krowdon

I'll post later *brain dead*

Mr.Grimm

Okay. I once had this thought (this thought was a LONG time ago) about doing a RP on RSL and Spa. I would start with the creation of RSL, you know back story of the characters and what not, and then would follow the timeline of RSL and Spa. Like, it there would be a part when you, Krowdon, would fight Trunn all the time, a part for when the Great Anime Wars was going on, and when Pippin and Firetooth joined forces to try and destroy RSL. What do you think?

SiegeMaster

will it be printed hard cover or paper back???