Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

So long as it is a brownie I'll live.

Mr.Grimm

What? It's gone. Problem solved.

Krowdon

I didnt expect you to kill him right in front of me!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

This, is a true fact.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

It is. Brownies really are all you need.

Mr.Grimm

Oh. Well I'm sure it didn't feel anything. Wait a sec, no, it's alive. *Uses a flamethrower on it.* That should do it.

Krowdon

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

I really don't see the problem here...

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

you could of told me before you shot it right in front of me!

Krowdon

what about meatballs?

Ungatt Trunn II

What's this age we grow up in when kids cry just because you kill their unicorn?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I am not crying!

Ungatt Trunn II

Good!

*hands crossbow*

Now, I am giving you a chance. You can either shoot uncle Grimm in the thigh and get revenge, or finish of your unicorn and eat its heart to gain all the strength it had. OR put this trademark Cupid Love arrow in it and make Grimm fall in love with your dying unicorn. Or vice versa. CHOOSE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE