Nohc's Fan Club!

Started by Nohcnonk, April 18, 2004, 12:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I didn't say attractive... well, If I did, I meant cute.  
How do I look at people?  Usually like this  :P   J/k, usually I try to smile...  :unsure:  Uh...maybe more like this   ;)   Not that bad, actually... there:  :D

RazorClaw

I look like this: :l No smiling for me, unless something funny or joyful is said...

Trident

What is it with men and not smiling?

Girls, including myself, are most likely to approach somebody who doesn't look like the world is dirt to them:  <_<  

Tea_of_Persia

Ye Olde Aplication Forme
For ye general publick

Name:
Tricky the Frappuccino
Date:
Nocember 43, ~<|>~
Post Office:
...Tricky the Frappuccino
Postal Stamp:
....Yon Bluee One Withe Stars
Preferred Milk:
Eeehhh... 2%
Pony:
John the Geometry
Job:
Sandwich Artist
Being ee Frappuccino Ye Idiot!
Why Ye Alayes Aske Such Stupidee Questshuns?
Species:
Frappuccino! Ahg!
Current Beatable Egg?:
Danny Cabbage
Current Beatable Egg Address?:
Starbucks
Current Beatable Egg Nose?:
Grass!... Bloody heck man...
Is Thise Wat Ye Olde Fan Clube Is Alfays Like?
Are you a Starbucks Frappuccino?
Howe Did Thee Knowee...
Tropical Fish:
Ee Worde Beef Is Efil
Pets:
24 I Eat Tem Laste Week
So we do know the location of the secret gems?:
In Ee Lefte Corner. Now Go Afay For I Chopa Your Pafes Off!
Give Peace a Chance

DemonSlavers

Quote from: TridentWhat is it with men and not smiling?

Girls, including myself, are most likely to approach somebody who doesn't look like the world is dirt to them:  <_<
never know.. some girls will be desprate...  :huh:  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Trident

I think I'm the only teenager who's yet to like anything coffee-related, including frappuccinos.  At least I save myself from the addiction.    :D

Desperate enough to go for a non-smiling guy?  The girl must go for anyone; unless that guy is outrageously hot.   ::agrees::  ::agrees::  ::agrees::   Lol.

BTW, congrats to DemonSlavers for being the only person who has a long signature, but it's not annoying to scroll through.  Wolves and foxes rawk!  *Wonders why there's no "rawk fist" smiley*

DemonSlavers

Quote from: TridentI think I'm the only teenager who's yet to like anything coffee-related, including frappuccinos. ?At least I save myself from the addiction. ? ?:D

Desperate enough to go for a non-smiling guy? ?The girl must go for anyone; unless that guy is outrageously hot. ? ::agrees:: ?::agrees:: ?::agrees:: ? Lol.

BTW, congrats to DemonSlavers for being the only person who has a long signature, but it's not annoying to scroll through. ?Wolves and foxes rawk! ?*Wonders why there's no "rawk fist" smiley*
YAY :lol: Thanks :snicker:  Where'd you get the pic of your wolf. I WANT IT! :ph34r:  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Scarwake

Desperate are we mister Nohc?  Had to start your own Fanclub, how sad! lol...Even I will not lower myself that low, lol jk
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Arguia Zsah

*agrees*

anyway I don't need fans... I can be evil all by meself!!!!

*decides to bring back annoyingly long sig* :P  

Arguia Zsah

*decides it's too much bother*

I'll do it later... be warned!!! :lol:  

windhound

where's a hacker when we need one?  quick! go into Arguia's 'puter and delete the siggy file!

speaking of which, Norton told me that somone from Germany tried ta hack my 'puter this morning..  with some sort of Trojan Horsey..   :blink:  ah well..

*blinketh*
Demonslavers.. your siggy would be extremely annoying if I had a slow connection..  but, I dont..  10mbps..  so instead it tis rather spiffy..  hee..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

DemonSlavers

Quote from: ScarwakeDesperate are we mister Nohc?  Had to start your own Fanclub, how sad! lol...Even I will not lower myself that low, lol jk
*CHEERS*

Quotewhere's a hacker when we need one? quick! go into Arguia's 'puter and delete the siggy file!

speaking of which, Norton told me that somone from Germany tried ta hack my 'puter this morning.. with some sort of Trojan Horsey..  ah well..

*blinketh*
Demonslavers.. your siggy would be extremely annoying if I had a slow connection.. but, I dont.. 10mbps.. so instead it tis rather spiffy.. hee..

well thats not my fault....IF you did have a slow connection

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Nohcnonk

Quote from: ScarwakeDesperate are we mister Nohc?  Had to start your own Fanclub, how sad! lol...Even I will not lower myself that low, lol jk
Hehehe.  I didn't start it, people liked the idea of the topic, so :P lol jk to you!

10mbps per second, windy?  Wows... is that residential?

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Quote from: windhoundcollege line  XD
Thought so. XD