TRECHERY!!!

Started by Riverpaw, April 17, 2004, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Peace AllianceFirst of all, if they give you aid for skill raiders doing the exact same thing to riverpaw that juby did to me, that would be nothing but 100% hypocracy.

Second, you know skill raiders /could/ retourn the land. All he has to do is attack riverpaw with almost no troops and lose badly. Then he will gain negotive land and riverpaw will get his land back  :lol:  

Anyways, if woof didn't have to pay for its trechory, why whould hydra pay for its?

I say do nothing, they make riverpaw look bad on the forums because he came and complained about it.

"[riverpaw], your just trying to make everyone think your a victom."
and our situation was different, I was provoked, Skull RIderz was just being treacherous, that is not hypocrisy, your actions led to my actions, skull riderz just took action.  He took the cowardlyness of your actions and the illegality of my action for one super wad action.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Riverpaw

I am now really confused.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

sh0e

Quote from: RiverpawI am now really confused.
basically someone from woof took a pot shot at juby
juby turned around and slapped woof
and skull riderz snuck around behind juby and stabbed people
..or something like that

so whats the verdict? i cant really see anything so i dont know whats going on in-game

Juby (Tercios)

no shoe, I was in Woof, Peace got an invite to hydra, attacked a bunch of people (took like 50K) and then hid in Hydra, I stepped out of Woof, with permission to get peace for this disrespect of the alliance.  Skull Riderz of Hydra just stepped out and attacked people for no reason.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

sh0e

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)no shoe, I was in Woof, Peace got an invite to hydra, attacked a bunch of people (took like 50K) and then hid in Hydra, I stepped out of Woof, with permission to get peace for this disrespect of the alliance.  Skull Riderz of Hydra just stepped out and attacked people for no reason.
oh.. youre comparing the difference between the old woof/hydra situation to this one.. i see now

a friend of mine who got attacked by skull riderz (in woof) told me that nohc had fired a first shot?

Nohcnonk

Quote from: sh0ebasically someone from woof took a pot shot at juby
juby turned around and slapped woof
and skull riderz snuck around behind juby and stabbed people
..or something like that

so whats the verdict? i cant really see anything so i dont know whats going on in-game
Um... sh0e?  You're completely wrong. XD The verdict is that Skull Riderz has been warned, and will be severely punished if it happens again, and this is also a warning for no one else to even /try/ doing what he did.

windhound

Skull Riderz, I'm almost positive, is a She
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Juby first of all the attacks i made on you were retal. You keep claiming you were just getting"your land" back, but i looked back intot he history, and you had hit me more then once without retal.

After my run i decided that since people are out to get me i'd join the bandwagon and went in hydra only to have juby attack me down to 14K land.

Juby did the exact same thing that skull riders did, and whether or not there was the "tri alliance rules pact" or whatever ..., its still common sense to arrange repayment.

Juby (Tercios)

start from the bottom, it goes attacker, attackers clan, defender,, defenders clan, land taken, attacks.

9 days, 20.5 hours ago Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
Woof Broken Vow (#24) (?)
None 48,094 58
10 days, 0.2 hours ago Broken Vow (#24) (?)
None Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
Woof 31,315 37
10 days, 13.7 hours ago Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None 28,736 21
11 days, 2.4 hours ago Broken Vow (#24) (?)
Woof 10,759 11
11 days, 6.1 hours ago Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None 8,214 8
11 days, 15 hours ago Broken Vow (#24) (?)
Woof 7,270 6
11 days, 22.5 hours ago Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None 8,354 11
12 days, 19.2 hours ago Broken Vow (#24) (?)
Woof 6,827 5
12 days, 21.2 hours ago Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None 9,884 5
13 days, 20.8 hours ago Broken Vow (#24) (?)
Woof 8,636 7
13 days, 22 hours ago Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None 9,580 7
13 days, 22.1 hours ago Broken Vow (#24) (?)
Woof 7,837 11
 You just tried to lie to everyone peace, and this doesn't show all the poisonings, I got poisoned twice by him even after I was assured that it was all over, both of which I ignored and he did cause his pity parade of a post wasn't going as he hoped, thanks to me.

Peace Alliance

I don't know why your history shows different, but when i look back through mine, i get this:

7 days, 22.7 hours ago    Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
Woof    Broken Vow (#24) (?)
None    7,625    29
8 days, 14 hours ago    Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None    49,367    35
9 days, 21.2 hours ago    Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None    33,956    21

10 days, 0.9 hours ago    Broken Vow (#24) (?)
None    Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
Woof    31,315    37
10 days, 14.4 hours ago    Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None    28,736    21
13 days, 22.8 hours ago    Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
None    9,580    7

14 days, 16.5 hours ago    Broken Vow (#24) (?)
None    Vladika Njegos (#5) (?)
Woof    24,501    38

And also, I told you not to mess with me and you did. Why would i take your land when  i could poison you and cause REAL damage?

sh0e

actually i have to agree with juby on this one
the case of woof and broken vow was more of a dropped out retal and not the same as skull

Peace Alliance

wasn't a retal sh0e.

sh0e

oh.. well i cant argue for or against that cuz i really wouldnt know :P
but to my limited understanding of what happened you took a ton of land right before joining hydra
which supposedly caused the excalation later

Peace Alliance

Quoteexcalation

Absence, suppression, or failure of development of one of a series of structures, as of a digit or vertebra.

Origin: G. Ex, from, + chalao, to abate, release

... eerrr, anyways. It apparently caused juby to think he had the right to break an alliance without punishment. Others agreed simply because they didn't want to go through the trouble of doing anything about it. bah

Nohcnonk

No, I agreed because it seemed like both sides were even.