TRECHERY!!!

Started by Riverpaw, April 17, 2004, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

I demand an explanation why I was attacked by an ally! That was MUCH MORE THAN HALF MY LAND!!

Time     Event
21.4 hours ago    You find another warlord viewing your stats!
21.4 hours ago    You find Skull Riderz (#18) losing a fight with your leaders!    You killed 120550 Leaders, losing 40416 Leaders in the process.
21.4 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1002 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,781 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
14,135 Weasels
21.4 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1762 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,080 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
24,683 Weasels
21.4 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 824 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,003 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
12,426 Weasels
21.4 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1270 Acres of Land and destroyed:
2,476 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
23,703 Weasels
7 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1105 Acres of Land and destroyed:
14,646 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
31,944 Stoats
7 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1176 Acres of Land and destroyed:
24,428 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
22,271 Stoats
7 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1618 Acres of Land and destroyed:
15,747 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
23,675 Stoats
7 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 152 Acres of Land and destroyed:
26,360 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
32,932 Stoats
7 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1040 Acres of Land and destroyed:
23,641 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
39,743 Stoats
7 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 520 Acres of Land and destroyed:
17,527 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
39,811 Stoats
7 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1189 Acres of Land and destroyed:
22,284 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
29,058 Stoats
7 hours ago    Skull Riderz (#18) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 913 Acres of Land and destroyed:
12,300 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
21,988 Stoats
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Nohcnonk

Yes, we have been having some problems with Skull Riderz.  He seems to be leaving one of the clans in "the Three way alliance," attacking people in those clans, and then joining a different one.  If it happens again, KOWW, Woof, and Hydra will all change their password and kinda... 'hurt' Skull-Man here. ^_^

Nos

You Weren't the only one attacked by Skull Riderz while they were not in Hydra, Woof and KOWW were both targetted, Currently leaders are discussing to see what sort or reprimand will be decided on.  Hopefully I'll be able to have an Aid shipment sent to you within the next few hours in order to make up for this.  Please Message Me (Reality Ties) so i can arrange appropriate aid.
Thanks.

- Nos, leader of KOWW

Juby (Tercios)

why don't you delete your messages?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

*has 108 messages in Turbo*  21 isnt bad..  I keep mine for backup..

hrump.  well, Skull Riderz is a she...
QuoteSat, 17 Apr 2004 16:01:23 -0700
NEW: From Reality Ties (#38) (?)
i think we need to make sure that nobody in the clan for all three of our clans thinks that if they leave hits the members of the alliance then rejoins their clan that this is alright...
well, that's what happened to Peace right?  Juby left, attacked, and rejoined
now it happens to the rest of yall and everyone gets peeved..
personally, I think it's all hilarious..

QuoteFri, 16 Apr 2004 20:10:31 -0700
From Skull Riderz (#18) (?)
It appears I've somehow managed to unjoin the clan. Unless it was you who's dropped me, I wouldn't mind rejoining. When the entire scores list wasn't makred with allies, I knew something happened =P
well, I think that she signed in, saw land, took it without much thought, then saw she wasnt in Hydra..  I didnt kick her out, so either she accidentally kicked herself or the game kicked her out..  or she pulled a Juby..  :P

if you were attacked by Skull Riderz message me and I'll send ya somthin, just to try to keep peace..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wildwood

hey windhound im finally in mossflower i messaged ya ingame but u havent been online in a while.  Either that or you just ignored my message.

you are sunkist right?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

Actually that was completely different, the problem we had was that an invite to hydra also meant that the person had an "attack your allies free card" just before they join.  We would not tolerate people attacking our allies immediatly before joining, that's trying to take advantage of your allies.  You however are perfectly fine with your invites being used to take advantage of your allies.  I responded to disrespect and had permission from above before I did it, skull riderz wasn't even just taking liberties with a hydra invite but starting stuff.  This seems to be a recurring problem with Hydra, you may not like what I did, but I at least had a moderatly decent reason to do it.  Your clan is using and abusing our little Tripartite Alliance as far as you can push it, it shows the contempt that your member hold for their allies.  We can always make more money and food but you've basically had that land.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

heh.
that's your view Juby, I have an entirely differnt view..
you break an alliance for whatever reason, it's wrong
ofcourse Peace gathered a bit of land before he joined, you would do the same methinks..  I mean, he was entering the largest alliance in the game, meaning that once he joined he would have no more land sources..  and many people in the alliance had hit him hard..  I disagree with how much he hit, but, all the same..  he was not in Hydra while he attacked, niether was Skull Riderz, Hydra has not broken the alliance..

*sigheth*

meep, sry Wildwood, I signed in for a moment, but didnt have time to send aid, shall in a moment..
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Action must be taken for this trechery!! Rise up warrior hypocrits of the tri alliance!!

Juby (Tercios)

uhhhh, no actually, I wouldn't windy, I would join when I decided to join, not abuse the trust given in an invitation.  And I never said I wasn't wrong (although I don't think I am), just in my case, from everyones view, peace was wrong, then I was wrong; whereas skull riderz was wrong, period.  Your defending the actions shows your disrespect for the alliance.  I at least had a reason (even if you think it wasn't a good enough reason it was still a reason) whereas both peace and skull riderz started with pathetic tactics unprovoked.

windhound

alright..
here's my position..  I'm leader of the 2nd most powerful clan in the game (by total net)
I've explained above what happend with Skull Riderz
Peace's situation is past and buried (though, only with a thin layer of soil)

What would you do, Juby, or anyone else for that matter?
Disband out of shame?
Kick them out?   lessay they both are friends (and I concider both of them as such)
Expain your situation and try to move on?

I'm goin for the last one, as the first two dont appeal to me..  thoes three options are pretty much the only ones I see, any others?  I'm curious, I really am..  Juby's criticing me as a leader for tryin to make peace..  
"We can always make more money and food but you've basically had that land."
I mean, what else can I as leader do?  I cant send land as aid, and even if I could I wouldnt, as I need what little bit I have..  

What Would Yall Do?  
heh heh

Nos

Alright this is from what Nohc and I were talking about earlier, and this is all we really want right now all that is being asked for is just Aid to the people who were injured by Skull Riderz, RiverPaw in particular for the damages they took, and a warning to any members to know that if they leave the clan hit members of the alliance then rejoin the clan it IS breaking the alliance, and thats not acceptable behavior from the members of this alliance, personally i dont really know what happened between Juby and Peace Alliance, i do know that Peace Alliance isn't part of the alliance right now and he is/was at war with Juby.

As for Skull Riderz we dont want them kicked out of your clan or the alliance, all we really want is just a little bit of aid in return, Nohc and I realize that aid is no replacement for lost land expessially when the alliance doesn't have a large amount, but atleast its something back to the members of the alliance who were injured by Skull Riderz.

Peace Alliance

First of all, if they give you aid for skill raiders doing the exact same thing to riverpaw that juby did to me, that would be nothing but 100% hypocracy.

Second, you know skill raiders /could/ retourn the land. All he has to do is attack riverpaw with almost no troops and lose badly. Then he will gain negotive land and riverpaw will get his land back  :lol:  

Anyways, if woof didn't have to pay for its trechory, why whould hydra pay for its?

I say do nothing, they make riverpaw look bad on the forums because he came and complained about it.

"[riverpaw], your just trying to make everyone think your a victom."

windhound

meh..  
Skull Riderz has sent out aid as I've asked her,
that's about all the patchin I care to do here..

Nohcnonk

Peace, because of what Juby did you you (or vice-versa),  we made a rule.  I know how you feel about what happened, but like I said, both sides suffered and there isn't much that I can do.  Now that we have the rule, it will not happen again.