Legends / XML / Lite Links

Started by Retto, April 17, 2004, 05:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

I've added links to the Legends interface (new), the XML scores listing (old) and the Lite interface (Beta).

Legends has the top 40 from the past three turbo eras, as well as the top from one of the exhibitions. Fun memories.

XML is pretty old - it's been in since DEX. You can change outputs with what you decide to put in as variables in the URL (variables go &variablename=variablevalue)
&clan=clannum
Limits results to just that clan. Find the clan num by finding the clan on the listing so far, and putting in the value in the quotes after num=) To get independant warlords on regular:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=xml&clan=0
&minrank=num
num is the highest ranked warlord returned. To get everyone except the top 10:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=xml&minrank=11
&maxrank=num
num is the lowest ranked warlord returned. To get the top 10:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=xml&maxrank=10
&num=num
num is the warlord number of the warlord you want to get. To get the admin:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=xml&num=1
&limit=num
Limit limits the number of warlords returned. To get the first 10 warlords:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=xml&limit=10

These can be mixed together. To get the top 10 nonaligned warlords:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=xml...an=0&maxrank=10
Or to get ranks 11-40:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=xml...k=11&maxrank=40

Or any combination. You can use the XML feeds on your own website (by parsing them and displaying them, you could, for instance, relay the current standings of your clan), or just as a quick reference.

The lite interface is just that - lite. It's a quick and fast way to check things. You enter in commands as through the command line, and get a quick readout from the game. Good for slow connections, it's also mostly unformatted. It's an example of the interface which could potentially be used for other things.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Blood Wake

Nifty

i think this might be my first post ever in the news thingy
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

...I am so lost. XD The Legends are nice, though. ;)  

Wildwood

very nice i like it but my computer is screwed up i can only do the legends
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

man, people always get me right before the end, I remember once when I thought, I'm gonna get them last minute so they can't get me, in febuary, I forgot it was a leap year and got messed up the next day, and I really got messed up when I was the only one who didn't realize it ended march 28th  :angry: .  I've been first a few times but I look bad their  :( .
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Holby

"RWL Exhibition 1" is reg from last era :blink:
And Turbo only has the last three rounds in it. You fixing this, Retto?
I will not deleted this

sh0e

nvm stupid me xml are the current reg scores lmao :D

the xml and legends stuff are nice.. someone ought to design an xslt for the xml scores
btw the xml information is incomplete.. no race info and not all the info seems to be right

is there a specific time on the 28th that it ends? or is it whenever the admin goes and closes it?

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Holby"RWL Exhibition 1" is reg from last era :blink:
And Turbo only has the last three rounds in it. You fixing this, Retto?
I think thats the exhibition were most people kept their names, I was killed after all in Reg, and just stopped playing exhibition.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Devari

Nope... That's some time in last year's reg. Back when I was just switching over to my food-massing.

Didn't show me in my prime, though. :(

Retto

I loaded in the immortalized top tens from the other Turbo eras...I don't remember where I put the commanders or reg. listings. I also added a search feature (at the bottom of each page), and put in the individual warlord pages how many warlords had a higher networth than them in just their game, and ever.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

sh0e

very cool.. now its easier to brag about lmao

sorry about being nitpicky.. but for top 40 ever wouldnt it be more accurate to say top 40 turbo scores?
and omg is that 62 billion nw for real?

oh and uh.. were the old turbos different in time length? (someone just informed me)
i think that ranked nw like this should be divided by a time factor if its different..
i mean if its like 3 months long vs a month long one.. its really not a fair comparison

caedo caelestis

That is awesome Retto. I've played more turbo then I originally thought.

Veranor

Quote from: sh0every cool.. now its easier to brag about lmao

sorry about being nitpicky.. but for top 40 ever wouldnt it be more accurate to say top 40 turbo scores?

oh and uh.. were the old turbos different in time length? (someone just informed me)
i think that ranked nw like this should be divided by a time factor if its different..
i mean if its like 3 months long vs a month long one.. its really not a fair comparison
I think for all subsequent ones you should either do it by length of season or turn usage. Ranked by net/turnsused. It'd allow some regular hordes to get in.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

IFman

*looks up his accounts*

Turbo Era 12
death's door (#15)
$158,706,104 with 13,237 Acres
15 Warlords with higher networth in that round.
79 Warlords with higher networth ever.

Turbo Era 10
t?ngi (#173)
$11,598,491 with 5,926 Acres
32 Warlords with higher networth in that round.
240 Warlords with higher networth ever.

RWL Exhibition 1
mint (#381)
$52,967,332 with 25,953 Acres
13 Warlords with higher networth in that round.
138 Warlords with higher networth ever.

Do you think I should start trying?
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

sh0e

Quote from: Veranor
Quote from: sh0every cool.. now its easier to brag about lmao

I think for all subsequent ones you should either do it by length of season or turn usage. Ranked by net/turnsused. It'd allow some regular hordes to get in.
i dont think basing it on turn usage is a good idea