Favorite Emperors/Empress

Started by Shael of Torethevel, February 07, 2003, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shael of Torethevel

I thought that this would be interesting, since Act I of Redwall: Warlords is about to end, and those who ruled over all may soon be forgotten. (Raine, I wasn't sure what name you'd prefer in the poll, so at the last moment I just picked the one I was most familiar with...)

Isn't that odd, I just noticed something....Stormclaw was the first Emperor, and he probably had the longest reign, without an argument. Raine was the last, and his was less than a day. Interesting...

Heh, I can't wait until the /next/ reset so we can do this all over again, I feel really really excited about this(the reset, and the ending of the first "book"), but I don't know why.

I was also thinking of making something like a really short story, even just like the last chapter of a book, that includes the eight Emperors/Empress, reminiscing about their own reign on the throne....or something like that. That would be interesting.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Bogfoot

::Grumbles:: I have made it to 2nd with both of my accounts... With Bogfoot and with Grenaulk.... But never first..... Never first.........  

Shael of Torethevel

*gasp* You're Grenaulk! Ee....that's a surprise.....when I was Daughters of Delor, I got many requests from one of those smaller clans asking for me to kill you...I stompled you ever so slightly, then I started believing you instead of the other clan.....that must be frustrating....now with the reset, you'll have to do it all over again. You were really close both times.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Shytalon

I'm biased.

Go Jessie!

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Menatus

Ragefur's a really good player, and a cool guy as well. I voted for him.

Wickedclaw

*sighs* I will never make it to #1, just #2, although there isnt a thing wrong with #2, lol

Holby

On the day of the reset I'm going to get up veeeeeeeeeeeery early, and continuosly try the new address, like I have been all day <_<
Then, hopefully I'll get a single-digit, and then be in the top 10 temporarily :)  
I will not deleted this

Hmmm.. I cant decide between Shael and Raine...

Vengerak

I'd choose me, if I were you. *Solemn nod.*

:P

Liberator. Bah. NEXT time I'm in charge, I'll have to squash some poeple.

Heh. I jest. Gotta be careful what you do to people on your way up. You might just meet them again on your way down.  ;)

P.S The winking emoticon looks like its having a seizure, no?

The Lady Shael

*regal pose* If I were you, I'd choose me. If I were myself, I'd choose me anyway.  :P  

Hehe, seizure icons....fun, fun, fun..... ;)  :wacko:  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

:huh:  :blink:    :wacko: EPILESPSY!

Shytalon

You know, Raine, I know exactly how that is. The same people I stompled going up, stompled me as I went down. 'Twasn't fun.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Lady Shael

You know, I'm not so sure choosing DoD as my name was a good idea...because now Germania knows exactly who I am...this can't be good...I don't think he's as forgiving as Josh is either...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

grrrr....the new ranks are decided by race
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Vengerak