im noo

Started by koala, April 16, 2004, 04:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koala

im noo so bee nise to me im not bvery old

wut is rwl

Ashyra Nightwing

*waves hands around* This is RWL! The site you're on is RWL! So, um, hiya..

koala

oooooo now i no

Sonoras

You're a bad example for the other n00bs, spell correctly!

coughthinksyou'reoddcough COUGH

Hi!

Angst Vulpine

Look, I'm not going to beat around the bush. You must learn to spell and to type correctly if you want anyone's respect-including mine. You also can not act so clueless or you're going to get hated.

(And lay off the WR icons. Yes. They're fun, but certain people don't like 'em. E-he-he.)
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Billy

Heya koala!  Billy bets that koala is a good player in disguise, but that is Billy's guess.  Excuse Billy's ignorance, but what be WR avatars?
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Blood Wake

welcome, to the game, i hope you know that it is a game and not just forums. if you have never played a promisance game before and are completly clueless you can E-mail me at thebloodwake@hotmail.com and ask for my beginer help thing, or you can ask wolf bite or holby the address to wolf bite's journal, it is even helpful to those who have been around the whole year and a half this game has been around like myself
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Angst Vulpine

:snicker:

Worship Retto Icons.

I ditched them for something more agressive.  :P  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Stan(NM)

Professional opinion : Angst vulpine is an IDIOT.
DONT you DARE impose your ignorant excuses of proper speech on any new members.
I read errors in almost all of your posts, but I don't say I wont respect you. Not until I read about your less respect for that person.
Besides, koala isn't new and he isn't stupid.
He's a fraud trying to undermine my identity for some reason.

[Thanks for not reading the rules and outright insulting another member. Consider yourself semi-warned. ~Shael]
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Almkman

I agree with Stan this time.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Nohcnonk

Aw, be nice.  Angst Vulpine is a fine speller, you don't need to be perfect as long as you actually try.   Well, that makes no sense, because it's very pointless to learn a new way of saying "new".  Dispite how easy it would be, it does give others a worse opinion of you, so I think it's pretty... dumb.

Angst Vulpine

Excuse me, but I'm talking about readability! I can not read his posts! And yes, I do make errors, but you have A) no right to flame me without a real reason, and B) I never said he was stupid, just that he shouldn't act silly so people wouldn't think he was stupid. And yea, there are idiots around here, but neither me or koala! And besides! I have my prorities lined up neatly, and it would seem that you do not, if you will respect just anyone who walks in here! Sheesh! This is why I left the first time!

EDIT: Aww. Thanksies Nohc. *nibbles on his ear*
Angst Vulpine  

Stan(NM)

I said professional opinion, not an insult. then I decided to tell you why I wouldn't respect you.

define "flame"
http://www.dictionary.com
http://www.m-w.com
thanks.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Devari

Sheesh...

I find him rather funny. And I'm rather sure he isn't just a "n00b".

:lol: Keep it up!

Look, no one can type THAT bad unless it's purposeful. It seems to be a rather funny joke, IMHO.

Angst Vulpine

Excuse me, but that's just spliting hairs.  Almost everyone knows what a flame is.... And you are no pro at guess how smart I am, because you don't know me. I dare you to find proof either way. Go on, do it.  :angry:

Dictionary Deff of Flame, containing the common net meaning.

EDIT: Don't encourage him.  :angry:  
Angst Vulpine