im noo

Started by koala, April 16, 2004, 04:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devari

Oh, come on. It's probably just a harmless joke.

Look, if he spelt that bad IRL, he probably wouldn't be able to get his e-mail address right!

[edit] Either way, if he spells that bad there isn't much chance he will improve by someone telling him to. Lay off a bit... It's not worth another fight.

[Swearing is not allowed in any way. This includes the use of asterisks. Read the rules and abide by them please.]

Stan(NM)

Find me an internationally recognized, corporately funded dictionary that gives  a REAL meaning to the word Flame that comes close to your, "Look, im a wannabe pimp via "this isn't reality land."" definition.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Angst Vulpine

Look- Stop it. This isn't funny, and I don't enjoy being insulted by people who don't know me. If you don't stop, I will be forced to take some action. Stop!  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Devari

Gah! A flame is:

1. A stream of burning vapor or gas, emitting light and heat;
  darting or streaming fire; a blaze; a fire.

There. You are both wrong. :P :D :lol:

Just kidding. Go on, continue tearing each others throats out pointlessly. :sick:

[edit] Longbrush, there is a wonderful thing called ignoring. There are points in life in which you need to that. Perhaps this is one?  :o  

Stan(NM)

Devari = The Pope.

Angst Vulpine

How did you know I was Longbrush? That's...Odd.

Because ignoring someone makes you look like a coward. And that is one thing that I am not.

Murf. I'm done with you. Go one, shamelessly insult me. I'll just stop dealing with you for the time being.  :angry:  

Mostly 'cause I'm gonna be away for the weekend. Ack.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

Yeah, you two need to stop arguing.  You've both probably decided that by now, but I'll just reinforce it.

[v]  criticize harshly, on the e-mail (It basically means to insult someone)

Oh, and ignorance from Longy would probably make Stan feel that he had won the argument, which he definately didn't (not that anyone wins in arguments).   Especially /if/ he thought that he did.

Devari

*shrugs*

Yeah, but sometimes it's just worth it to leave them alone. Let people think what they want. You can know that you aren't a coward.

As windy says:

"meh"

Angst Vulpine

I also know I'm not a braty little suck-up, and ignored that. Look where THAT got me, eh?
Angst Vulpine  

Billy

QuoteHow did you know I was Longbrush? That's...Odd.
Meh, Billy says that worshipping Retto gave you away...
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Stan(NM)

I said my thoughts, there were no arguments in them, and there was no argument forged from them.
You can argue with facts, you can't argue with the truth.

Nohcnonk

They are the truth, but they are the truth about your opinions. :P   How else would we argue them?

And Devari isn't the pope, so that's definately not true... *glances shiftily at Dev*

Devari

Yes, my children. Peace!

The first hippie pope. ;)

:lol:

windhound

hippie pope..  interresting combo..  not sure if it'd work though.. ;)

oh, yeah, I think I stole 'meh' from Trident, but, she doesnt post too much anymore, so..  it became mine!  :D   meh..

oh, and you can never win an argument with somone who is stubborn, 'cause, oddly enough, even if they eventually see themselves in the wrong, to avoid losing face they'll keep the same, if incorrect, views..  I've known several people to do this...
and that all depends on how you view things, as is showed frequently in the UMD, people have different views, I attempt to see things from both sides..  but, there are occasions in which it is rather hard...

*yawneth*
yiss..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

...I also get the feeling that koala is a good player in disguise..

...it's not me this time...