War with MeTaL

Started by Nohcnonk, April 15, 2004, 04:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Nohc thinks that they should both shush up :rolleyes:  

Wildwood

Kurtis says "not you too," and walks away.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Devari

:rolleyes:

Hypocrisy... Gotta love it.  

Wolf Snare

rofl! Right on Nohc, you pick the week my connection dies to kill me :P

*finds entire situation hillariously funny*

we didn't want war in the first place, just wanted the money back. I got 20 bill out of it.
I guess stan ripped me and nalt off and kept arround 50 billion for himself. He was the one who stole it anyways...

I had a friend look after my account, and he didnt do a very good job apparently, my loylaty is now almost deminished. I can't even log in.
::disagrees::

hehe :lol:

*still finds entire situation hillariously funny*

Are you guys done killing me? :P
I think I learned my lesson :rolleyes:
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

Snare, you should have died. :P Be happy.

Naltaca

Oh, wow. I'm honored that my clan received a post. What I and wolf snare did was justifiable seing as how we hadn't done jack squat to you and you just came along and stole my money. You definitely had it coming to you nohc and hey if I die, I die but I blame the government for that. Stupid educational system. First they give you tons of homework and then they have mentally disabled teachers give it to you. So what does that make the score now nohc? The 360bil that your side has stolen from me, which might I add is half of all turbo, to the 90bil that i have stolen from you.
COOL STORY BRO

Nohcnonk

Holby stole it :P  

Wolf Snare

*is curious*
Where is this heading?

the way I see it is;
(Before hand) 3  rounds previous, Nohc tipped off Holby, stated that Nalt was loaded. Holby then stole 300 billion dollars from Naltaca.

This Round...
1. Nohc noticed Nalt had alot of money. took half of it. (60 billion)
completely Unprovoked.
2. Nalt, angry and frustrated, decided to pull a clan together ( Consisting of himself, Wolf Snare, and Stan)
3. The MeTaL clan (evil, in Woofs eyes) robbed The Spork in War (Nohc) blind . (took 60 - 70 bil back)
4. Nohc then started a huge war with MeTal (which affected Woof , KOWW and MeTaL ), killed Naltaca, and brought Snare close to death. (all in which happened while I was away, not on vacation)

The question is, where is this going from here. I wasn't entirely glad to come back to an account in ruins. We didn't deserve it. But hey, I'm an understanding guy, and am willing to put it in the past, reside our differences, carry on with the game.
But if Nalt wants revenge, which in my opinion he deserves, then I'm with him.
This is a tad rediculous though. Nohc, you were being rude and selfesh declaring war.

soo...?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

Rude and selfish?  I was being defensive, selfish or not, it's what RWL is about.  Yeah, I messed with Nalt, took half of his cash.  Then he goes insane and his clan suicides me like crazy, and I lose about 100 billion cash.  Then I Nalt is killed, and Snare was brought very close to death, but crippled.  Stan gets away with 4 billion net, using most of the cash that I lost. XD It's not going anywhere, it's over really.  Woof is still at war with Metal, because... well, they asked for it.

Wolf Snare

you /did/ provoke it. Stealing in the first place was starting the war. You can't sit there and simply say you didn't expect retal. I doubt anyone would willingly let someone get away with 60 bil of their cash without a fight. We suicided much. I mean, alot. But you aren't stupid, you knew it was coming. you had towers, quit a few. it was |-|-ell trying to get through them, so we suicided alot to garentee some cash. It was fair game stealing back, not some terribly evil action that would require war.

QuoteWoof is still at war with Metal,

Still at war, eh? you guys haven't proven yourselves. You wanted revenge on MeTaL, and killed Nalt. I did as much (if not more) damage than him to you. Why haven't you killled me? I mean, I /am/ still in the clan. I have been since the war started. I didn't run away like Stan, and yet I'm still alive.
I'm just wondering, if you are supposedly still at war with MeTaL, Which is only me, btw. Why am I still alive.
XD It's not going anywhere, it's over really. Woof is still at war with Metal, because... well, they asked for it.
"It" isn't going anywhere, and yet you are still at war with me? Clarify?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

I had no towers. XD Anyway, Nalt basically had his cash up for the taking.  I did about 6-7 steals.  Then he retals with over 60 leader suicides,  over 40 steals, 5 poisons, and 12 sacks.  That's plenty justification for his death.  Anyway, I can't let people get away with stealing from me, because it is rather annoying after working to get a ton of it.

Edit; Oh, and you're alive because I've decided that Metal has been punished enough.

Wolf Snare

I guess thats the difference it took to make a profit. As a team, not individually. me and Nalt got 20 bil of the money. and /he/ didnt do the steals and poisons. talk to the guy who didn't even get hit.

*yells way up at NM*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Naltaca

I did like half of the leader attacks so someone else could move in and steal. I just lowered you to the level of leaders I had when you stole from me. I did none of the poisons but I may have done a few attacks cuz I needed some land and figured I'd get some cash while I'm at it. So hey, I'm not the one who went insane. I saw what I was doing perfectly logical but you saw it as insane so you declared you own act of insanity and told the half of the site that you own to attack me.
COOL STORY BRO

Wolf Snare

Quoteso you declared you own act of insanity and told the half of the site that you own to attack me.
And me.

Kinda....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

Well, if both of you hadn't taken out my leaders, nothing would have happened.