Good the new Loren?

Started by Trogdor 22, April 15, 2004, 03:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Fun For None, your no better, your both terribly arrogant and you calling him ignorant is just ironic.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Billy

Billy thinks that an Admin should close this topic before something else happens.
BILLY LIKES CHEESE
BILLY LIKES TO PLAY RWL

Stan(NM)

Everytime you reply with your meaningless reports, everyone sees how little you understand what's happening, and what's been said.
You should take a break, then after a few hours look at what you've said, and after accusing me of not understanding my thoughts and publications you admit that you yourself can not comprehend what i have said.
It doesn't work both ways.

"I dont know what you're saying, but you're wrong because i dont understand!"

Oh darn. I wonder how you would describe that?

Maybe I dont need to enhance my vocabulary, maybe you need to stop being so transparent.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Fun For None

"maybe you need to stop being so transparent."

Hahaha.

Once again, you look like a fool.

Try looking "transparent" up in a dictionary.

Your publications?

Try looking that up as well.

Once again, you look like a fool.

Stan (NM) everytime you post, you look worse and worse. In every one of your unintelligent retorts, (that's the word you were looking for, not "reports) you've used words completely wrong and given quotes that make absolutely no sense.

If you can respond to anything I've pointed out, I'll be amused.

Anyone reading this topic care to explain this sentence to me:

"You should take a break, then after a few hours look at what you've said, and after accusing me of not understanding my thoughts and publications you admit that you yourself can not comprehend what i have said. It doesn't work both ways. I dont know what you're saying, but you're wrong because i dont understand!"

Stan-

That doesn't even qualify as English.

Juby (Tercios)

"to dissect is to destroy" you focusing on the pure mechanics of what he is saying is just annoying, and what he is saying is obvious if you don't overthink it.  WHO CARES if he made a vocabulary mistake, if the only way you can win an arguement is by being technical on his diction then you are just being pathetic.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Stan(NM)

Let me make it easier for you to understand.

The quote, referred to a basic analysis of all of your replies in any topic.
Being described, it shows you as ignorant.
Referring ignorant as my "favorite word" I decided to tell you that it is OBVIOUS that you can not understand what is being conveyed and so you try a volley of lame excuses to shatter a pristine thought.
I then said, instead of saying that ignorant is my favorite word, maybe you should stop being so transparent (Capable of transmitting light so that objects or images can be seen as if there were no intervening material.)
Your responses lack substance, leaving your self-image vulnerable to inspection.
You, are one of the most ignorant people I have ever spoken with, and it's undeniably evident to society.

Edit:
Retort means, "To reply, especially to answer in a quick, caustic, or witty manner."
Report means, "An account presented usually in detail."
Retort would be too complimentary for your remarks, I admit they are detailed, although foolish and ignorant at the same time.
GG.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

The Lady Shael

I'm pretty sure all of you know by now not to insult or semi-flame each other on this forum.

Do not attempt to continue this argument. It could only get worse.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.