Any editors out there

Started by Ereptor, April 13, 2004, 08:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

I got a paper that i am typing and if anyone has the urge to edit a paper i have one that could take a looksee poo.  Cal?

heh
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

16 year old with the spelling skills of a 12 year old.... i'm afraid i'd be useless.

Ereptor

*Stops typing his paper and falls on the floor laughing*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Lady Shael

*laughs at the image of Ereptor falling to the ground laughing*

I'm pretty good with grammar and spelling, a lot better than most people, anyway. I could take a look at it if y'like.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

My Ap test results said I had grade 7 spelling. How old are you in grade 7?

Wildwood

13 the same age as me.  I hate spelling but use good grammer, so i am in the "compacted" (advanced) language arts class and i get to bee in all of the "compacted" spelling bees.  I get out on the first word every time it annoys me so much
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

windhound

*has looked over the paper*
*thinks Ereptor could use some work in the area of commas and word order*

hehe

otherwise I rather enjoyed reading it..  'twas about dreams and Froyd..  I was gonna take AP Phyc this year, but, decided to take an easy class instead..  computer engineering..  meh..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

*Has taken Psych* I have decent language skills... I could take a looksee. Oh and windy.. its Freud, not Froyd.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

yeah..  that guy..  it was ~10:45ish at night by the time I finnished with 'reppy's paper, I was typing fast and couldnt remember how to spell it, only how it sounded 'cause he's been discussed in other classes..  the Freudian Slip thingy.. hehe..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Hello!

Quote from: Peace Alliance16 year old with the spelling skills of a 12 year old.... i'm afraid i'd be useless.
Hey... Don't insult twelve year olds. I happen to be a prefect7 spllr< mN,

Gen. Volkov

windy... your Fruedian slip is showing.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Stan(NM)

lol.. windhounds commenting on ereptor's errors with errors :o
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'