tactical strike

Started by alacazar, April 13, 2004, 07:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

if you paying attention you will see that clan  leader of good Northern Marauders (#123) was killed.  This was a self defensivemove and the last act of OCP.    We found out that Good was planning to kill OCP in less than 24 hours,  i confermed th9s with the clan leader.  I guess he figured that OCP was no able to organise a counterstrike that quickly.   Eather way some time somewhere ocp will come out of the underground.    IN the mean time it should be known that good and best are trying to monoplise the top 20 and will kill any clan that manages to make it close, so all clans out there    be prapared to defend yourself and kill if nessasary to defend your place in the game against those who would take your spot from you

Good hunting all

Alacazar of the tribe
Commander OCP  

caedo caelestis

windhound

lol..  self defence..  Northern Mauraders, even if he wanted to, could not have killed you all within 24 hours..  that would take a few different people..  and now they have a reason to kill yall off...  

Just as a sidenote, not all members of good/best are violent killers, a few are just HPRs under the protective umbrella of a large clan..  who one of thoes hordes could be I couldnt imagine..  *hums*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Devari

Good job! :lol:

Bye, person.

Deathclaw

I went unallied for a while, making Shael leader of Imperial, so I can keep from dying. I will rejoin when it is desirable.

Good and Best: If you kill any member of Imperial, I will see to it that as many members in Good and Best die. I know I am the highest priority target so I'm going solo. You have been warned.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

caedo caelestis

Quote from: DeathclawI went unallied for a while, making Shael leader of Imperial, so I can keep from dying. I will rejoin when it is desirable.

Good and Best: If you kill any member of Imperial, I will see to it that as many members in Good and Best die. I know I am the highest priority target so I'm going solo. You have been warned.
After so many eras you're still threatning people Deathclaw?

Ezekial

Hey you, I the great Eazy was not informed of a plan to kill OCP and I have almost full turns and I'm an important member of GOOD, being good, and dining good as all us should.  You should check your sources mr.

Peace Alliance

Good work guys. maybe i'll rise with ya.

Juby (Tercios)

looks like things are in hand, I'll stick to teaching these lowlies how to fight.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

So they are saying that there was no plan to indiscriminately kill players?

I wonder what the 2 dead players of SD have to say to that.

They also say that they are not all bad and only those that are should face the retaliation of their actions.

Seems to me that if a person survives off the protection of the evil members, then they are getting the benefit of the bad actions and that they also have the choice to have left the clan when they found that their clan members were killing their friends.

Most of them have only one type of army  +  they have too many people already to fight   =  free land

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ezekial

The Great Eazy Speaks:  I did not deny that Good or Bad, we killed people.  However Alcazar was wrong in his thinking that another killing was on the horizon.  Even better information about his claims is that a few days ago, OCP was taken from our list of targets in favor of Third Reich who seemed to be a bigger threat.  Your informant was wrong all along and if we really wanted to kill OCP, they could do nothing for we are to strong and our era of evilness in GOOD shall be very long for it is only in it's dawn and infancy.

VipersByte

You know, this part of the game is dumb..

Good clan for the longest time was taking land and not wanting to give back, and anyone who did manage to take it back was punished hard core..  ::cries::

I knew this fight was coming, and was ready for it..  (minus the fact i had no army...  :ph34r: ) Of course am almost dead now, and dropped myself to below 50..lol, but i also knew that would happen.. so all is good..   :D

Clan "Good " just has too many " old " players in it, to have this round go for a long time, without someone getting killed..   :sick:

So'k, we killed your leader, as a pre-emptive strike.  and now all of a sudden the " Good " members of Good. are going  " we were in a war? no... really... i didn't know, we were going to be killing a whole clan tonight. "
So either your full of something, or communication in this clan sucks rocks.  Either way, i don't care, and am figuring it will just take a few days to kill off the remaining members of my clan. " OCP "...
-----
(PS> if i offend anyone about the full of something bit, i apoligize.. )
As i am not much of a diplomate, and claim to be none of it.
-----
But you guys can't really expect us to believe, you didn't know what the clan as a whole or better part of,  was about to do.
With all the attacks on us, and mouse, this i find hard to believe.
For this one reason, as we all knew this was coming, i believe this was the reason mouse, left our clan.  So that we wouldn't be pulled down with him, when GOOD decided to act.  Unfortuniately, We as a clan, don't back down from bullies, even if they out number us 3:1, and are most likely to kill us in a few days.  Just call us a bunch of really, really, really, silly ppl..   :P

But here is a point..
You say there is a good and bad side of the "force" in the clan of good.

ok, prove it..  
Those that are of the " Luke side of the force", leave us alone, and let us rebuild. Then once this is done, if you feel you need justice, hit us when we are of a worthy state in the game.

And those of you who are of the "Darth side of the force", fly at her.. And see if you can take the remaining members out.  Before we take you out.   :P   Cause just cause OCP is disbanded for the time being, don't mean am gonna take any carp off anyone. And even if i die alone, a poor and broken warlord, i know i was atleast a pain in someone's bottom for a time..  lmao

( 1 Gunstar, against the whole armada,  " Starfighter" ) as it were   B)

I would be interested to see just how many " good warlords " are in this clan.

Ok my 2 cents are done, you can go back to hitting us now..   :)

hehehehehe
Sheep disturber ain't I..  lmao@me.   :D
VIPERSBYTE

Wildwood

sure thats long enough?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

VipersByte

Actually no, am not sure...  
11 members left, % of them suppose to be good guys ???  leaving blank amount of members who will attack and kick the stuffing out me us / me..  lol

so if  (X is = to the sq. root of T, and you have to add in the position of Pluto " not the Disney one either,   :snicker: " in relation to the X players - the U ( good players ) ~ multiplied by the number of hours in a minute, and the amount of turns you get in that minute.  then the ... ah.. answer ... is... ah.. hmmm ... " I don't know "   :P

hehehe, never was very good at them things with the numbers and such..   :huh:

VIPERSBYTE

windhound

Quote from: wolf biteSo they are saying that there was no plan to indiscriminately kill players?

I wonder what the 2 dead players of SD have to say to that.

They also say that they are not all bad and only those that are should face the retaliation of their actions.

Seems to me that if a person survives off the protection of the evil members, then they are getting the benefit of the bad actions and that they also have the choice to have left the clan when they found that their clan members were killing their friends.

Most of them have only one type of army  +  they have too many people already to fight   =  free land

Wolf Bite
*prods*
I dont mind if people retal on me for the actions of my clan, I really dont..  just as long as they expect heavier retal in return..  
I held Nohc accountable for the actions of his clan in Turbo, I expect the same back..  
*shruggeth*
kill windy if you like, to get revenge on fallen ones, keep in mind that windy doesnt like killing and will find ways of getting revenge..

hehe

Just for now I've got all the land I would ever hope to keep for any period of time in reg, so as long as I keep it I shalnt attack as I've no need..  
meh.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't