tactical strike

Started by alacazar, April 13, 2004, 07:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindarin

QuoteI don't see what is so hard to understand, OCP was not the target till you killed the head of our clan. You were mistaken but you are now the target, because of your actions your end has started. Top priority on my personal list, I'll rhyme as I please, don't tell me to quit, cause my rhymes are just way too fit, even with a lisp I still sound crisp, Reveal my identity? YOU WISH!

Correct me if i'm wrong but it looks like your saying you are going to kill Good/Best? Rofl... sure there.  As well, I don't know but if i'm not mistaken i'd say at least half the members of SD are now within Good/Best, anyone care to explain?

At any rate i'll gladly attack OCP.  They make like easy targets.

*Correction, my mistake, OCP doesn't even exist now.  I really need to pay more attention to what i'm doing and what's going on around me on here.  Meh.*
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Wolf Snare

ooh, whoever killed Captain of the Mossflower Navy (#176) can probably expect heavy and brutal retaliation within the next few days... Not saying it will be by me, but Good will avenge their clanmates death.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Devari

That's RICH!

Well, firstly, I was Darth Sidious. No big surprise there.

My strat was rather screwed, so I thought I'd take him down with me. I deleted, not out of cowardice, but because my strategy had taken some wrong turns and needed re-doing.

But, anyway, I find what you say very ironic. I didn't kill Urran, he killed himself! So I suppose you need to brutalize him? ROFL!

BTW, how is Josh/Fenix these days? I think I saw that he restarted...

But, anyway... I didn't really kill Urran, but I'll count it one for the anti-Good forces. 20k land to 299 is no small feat.

windhound

Quote from: wolf bite
Quote from: windhound*is a storage bin for food, currently all of which is mine*
I was not only talking about you, but also what others were saying.

But as far as you go, per your words, you plan on keeping the funds safe for the clan of Good as they atttack the funds of other clans. Whether you make an attack or aid them in hiding their funds, you are part of them. So the only way to attack their funds would be attacking you? Expect not to be a very safe bank.

Wolf Bite

edit: just noticed Captain of the Mossflower Navy (#176) is dead, is he not the one that killed one of the SD guys?
Ima leader masser through and through..  the only way you could possibly damage me is to kill me..  I doubt very much that anyone could poisen/steal from me, and if they do I shall simpy make more..  though, rather than wasteing the effort of stealing I'd prefer if you just ask..  *shrugs*
I'm just doin what I've been doin for the past few resets..  massin' resources and giving a few out to thoes who ask..  
if you steal/poisen I shall dislike you very much, and, depending on damage, shall retal accordingly..  
*yawns*
windy doesnt make good threats..  yiss..  but I shall attempt to follow through on what I've said..

oh, btw, I joined best 'cause I had no other plans after SD was gone, was asked to join, and joined without doin a check..  had I known that good had caused substantial damage to SD I would have probubly remained neutral, as is my custom, and aided as much as I could..  I've friends on both sides..
*shruggeth*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

IFman

*sits back and watches while no one notices his account*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ezekial

Quote from: Cindarin
Correct me if i'm wrong but it looks like your saying you are going to kill Good/Best? Rofl... sure there.  As well, I don't know but if i'm not mistaken i'd say at least half the members of SD are now within Good/Best, anyone care to explain?

At any rate i'll gladly attack OCP.  They make like easy targets.

*Correction, my mistake, OCP doesn't even exist now.  I really need to pay more attention to what i'm doing and what's going on around me on here.  Meh.*
I'm shaking my head at what you just said, I'm a member of Good and when OCP reforms, they are all dead.

Checkerpaw

I've had enough of your little scharade,
It's about time someone rained on your parade.
You think you're so smart, talking in rhyme?
That just means you've got way too much time.

:zzz:  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Juby (Tercios)

heh, at least he's not screaming or ranting....
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Devari

Bwahahahahahaha!

I saw your post in unedited form! Hehehe!

Ezekial

Talking in rhyme takes absolutely no time especially when you have talent like I, and with all these rhyming posts, any clue who I am in reg, would your guesses even be close?  It is a wonderful mask to hide my evil side, Ezekial can ignore a mercy pleading cry, guess as you may, I dare you to try, to figure out who else besides Ezekial is inclueded in I.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Devari the WeakBwahahahahahaha!

I saw your post in unedited form! Hehehe!
heh, yeah, what can I say, I read a few of his posts and had a change of heart.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

My reasoning for joining Best is actually sound. Think about it. Hardly anyone attacks them after they took out SD. I was invited to join, not knowing until I had joined that SD was gone, and now I get to rebuild under their umbrella of protection. Oh and I may leave soon, as I have no real loyalty to the clan that killed mine and remake Woof. The main goal will be to become the top clan. Anyone interested?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

Perhaps it is time for a bunch of intermediate players to come in and take the top through teamwork. For once, the older players need to fall. I have nothing against Good, but the top ten has become very boring recently. I want to get into the top again, and this time, without becoming a land farm. If that means the fall of Good, then I shall support the rebels.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Stan(NM)

I'm finally ready to assist these men in victory, there is no solitary leader of our clan, WE are all leaders, we are all the best.
We are undefeatable, thanks for the attention.

QuotePosted on Apr 15 2004, 08:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My reasoning for joining Best is actually sound. Think about it. Hardly anyone attacks them after they took out SD. I was invited to join, not knowing until I had joined that SD was gone, and now I get to rebuild under their umbrella of protection. Oh and I may leave soon, as I have no real loyalty to the clan that killed mine and remake Woof. The main goal will be to become the top clan. Anyone interested?

Nice, volkov, real way to treat a clan that took you in, and spared you before death.
YOU have just become a weak link, you're out of the clan. Have fun with woof, I wont tolerate people showing fear of their greatness and even TRYING to defend their choice to forge an undeniably great bond of warriors.
Good bye.
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Riverpaw

Er... Stan, who are you, exactly?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.