Banning of Tepi

Started by wolf bite, April 13, 2004, 03:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

Quote from: Angst VulpineStop spamming.  ;)

Guy was a moron. Why do people act like such idiots, anyway?
Return of Dixie Ros?? Whoo! Though an odd first post.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Angst Vulpine

What- I! Uh! No! Nonono! Don't make me make you limp!

What tipped you off, anyway?

And Shael's right.  :blink:  *giggles at the idea*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

caedo caelestis

Tepi is just that way cause adam > him @ 2.2.

Fun For None

Note: Nevermind.

That boy needs help.

Juby (Tercios)

of course he needs help, either he advocated genocide which makes him possibly psychotic, or he was joking about advocating genocide which means he needs a desperate transplant of good humour cause genocide will never be a funny thing.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Sonoras

He was a racist idiot.  I wonder why he acts like that.

Ashyra Nightwing

... Tepi?

This must have happened overnight...

*runs off to check other forums*

Wildwood

Huh? No, this happened a while ago.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Kueller

Hehe. I just went through it, and, quite frankly, you people were almost as out of hand as he was. Also, calling him names isn't going to help. Juby: Saying "He must be Albertan" is also rascist; he was probably messing around. Obviously, banning is appropriate for the things he said, but I'm just saying that one wrong doesn't justify *counts up* 59.3 others.
"The only difference between a tax man and a
taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin." -- Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you
were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to
his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off
with your money."  -- G.  Gordon Liddy

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."
-- Winston Churchill

I am not a member of the recent group of Star Wars peoples, nor am I copying them.

user posted image

One of my favorite all-time Star Wars scenes (from Darksaber):
Shoot the enemy! Kam Solusar commanded. Reflexively, the gunner followed the order. He fired both heavy laser cannons at full power. The Imperial Juggernaut exploded under its own firepower. Kam Solusar ducked, but the trunk of the Massasi tree shielded him from the flying shrapnel. He shook his head in disgust. "Stupid idiots," he thought, then slipped off to meet another target.

Devari

The Albertan thing is a Canadian joke. ;)

Cindarin

No it isn't.  If your saying a Canadian joke by using a province always use Quebec/French.  Unless you are french of course, in that case you would use Ontario/English.  It is the only way it works ^_^.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: KuellerHehe. I just went through it, and, quite frankly, you people were almost as out of hand as he was. Also, calling him names isn't going to help. Juby: Saying "He must be Albertan" is also rascist; he was probably messing around. Obviously, banning is appropriate for the things he said, but I'm just saying that one wrong doesn't justify *counts up* 59.3 others.
uhhhh, no that is not racist, albertan isn't a race, it's bigotist maybe, but I would say it's a canadian joke, we all make fun of each other, BC (marijuana), Alberta (Right Wing), Sask. (shudders), Manitoba (Left Wing), Ontario (arrogant and a few others), Quebec (Quebec), New Brunswick (home of the rudest french canadians and the trailer park boys), PEI (pfft), Nova Scotia (Cape Breton island), Newfoundland (who ahsn't heard a newfie joke)
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

Alberta is right wing eh? Thats where all the Smart canucks must go.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Tranos

Quote from: ~>John<~Alberta is right wing eh? Thats where all the Smart canucks must go.
You just love the offensive slang?
Anti-long sig?

~>John<~

canucks offfensive?

Even Juby uses it to describe himself

So no.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome