Started by Menatus, April 13, 2004, 01:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devari

Quote from: Wildwood
im not new im just new to the forums
Sorry, I meant new to the forums. You weren't aware Menatus has the Mad SKillz,

~Yo-Yo~

But they each have their points. :/
I voted Ringo. It switches between him, John, and George, tho.

Menatus

Woohoo! Ringo's back up there. Ringo is great. I found a 3 foot tall sketchbook and am now transfering that drawing to it. it's HARD though XD

Juby (Tercios)

Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Menatus.......yup!

My MAD SKILLZ!!1
(serious example of Tania's MAD SKILLZ!!!)

Juby (Tercios)

no, that's an example of amazing talent, This is an example of Mad Skillz:

The Nod Factor is a classic, utterly classic song.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Gen. Volkov

*Shudders* My bane... rap music... *Shudders again* I had to listen to that blaring from every room of my dorm for the 4 months I was at Manchester college, it was either rap or even worse.. *shudder* Country I hate rap and country now, used to just not like it. But I love me some Hard Rock and Metal. METALLICA IS THE BOMB!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juby (Tercios)

*shudders* metal *shudders*

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

*Shudders* rap *Shudders* Rap is evil.. and in the bad evil sort of way too....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wildwood

i like rap and i am a good person.  It doesnt seem to harm me or be "evil" in any way.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Garagas Ledavas

Ughh...no rap. Go for Led Zeppelin or the Who.  ;)  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Wildwoodi like rap and i am a good person.  It doesnt seem to harm me or be "evil" in any way.
he was joking, coincedentally I grew up on Rap (thanks to my uncle Broz) and I am evil.

Menatus

Hehe.

The Who is good. I live on records (currently Kansas in the phono) they are my world. I have like 5 CDs total (Kansas: POKR, Kansas: Best hits, Classic Queen, Dan Fogelberg: TSODM, and Elton John: Goodbye yellow brick road) whoa, that IS five! XD Oh, I forgot all the Living End CDs. And I have literally thousands of records. From Journey to Elton to Kansas to Boston to ELO to Queen to Styx to Beatles to Police to *rambles on*

^^;;

Gen. Volkov

YEAH! Led Zeppelin! Motorhead! The Who! Those are the bands right there! None of this evil rap stuff..... 50 cent is eviler than Barney...